Villain Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted Hook, but it was a tough call between him, Hades, and Jafar. I have a feeling all three will be made and I can't wait to get them.

All nice choices, which I'm, sure will turn out looking great, but I didn't vote, since I doubt I'll end up buying any of them.
I wanted a poll between, Belle, Jessica Rabbit, Ariel, Snow White and the Beast.
Of course only downside then is trying to pick just one.

I went Jafar because I think he'll be visually more interesting but if they made Hook next I wouldn't mind.

I think they'll all be visually interesting. Hades with his flame hair, Hook could have a rather elaborate costume, and Jafar's would be elaborate too. I hope they include Iago with Jafar.

Im sure Iago will be included with Jafar. I hope they include a light up feature with Hades flames. :rock

I don't know if I would want it to light up just because I'd be afraid of it not looking that good.

I voted Cruella De Ville.

To be fair there are already a couple of great statues depicting this character in an awesome way, WDCC has some great statues depicting her and G. Armani has a great statue as well.

I voted Hades. I'm not a big fan of Hook, plus I recently received my Blackbeard PF and the costume looks too similar. I'd feel like I have a cartoon version of Blackbeard.

Wow, no love for Ursula. Aside from Hook, she's my favorite one mentioned in the poll. Cruella and Jafar would look amazing as PF's too.

The thing with Ursula is I bet she'll take about a whole lotta space. Plus of all the villains she's probably the most physically repugnant. :lol I think Cruella is the most regunant personality wise...skinning puppies. :nono

Wow, no love for Ursula. Aside from Hook, she's my favorite one mentioned in the poll. Cruella and Jafar would look amazing as PF's too.

I voted Hook because Pan was a childhood favorite, but all of them would be definite buys for me. Ursula would be a challenge though. I'd like to see her tenacles done in some unusual type of material that's kind of textured like an octopus. THAT would be cool.

For Cruella, maybe they could use real dalmation puppy fur for the quarter scale coats!
:monkey3

hey! i voted for ursula! although she came out as the one with the least number of votes, and i don't know why. at 1/4 scale, she would really be MASSIVE!, include her tentacles and she'd really be a sight to behold, plus the fact that she'd be taking up a lot of space, but that would never really be much of a problem, would it andy? :naughty also, it would be a pleasant "break" from the typical silhouette of the usual pfs, she would be more on the horizontal rather than the vertical, with the bulky, bulbous body, and you can never really ignore the tentacles! she IS a creature more than anything, not your ordinary human or human-like form, and that makes her standout.

next for me would be hades or jafar, judge claude frollo from the hunchback of notre dame would also make a great piece, considering the intricacies of his costume, and funny thing is, hook was my last choice, for the simple reason that i really find him one of the most boring of all the disney villains and with a lot, and i mean A LOT of pirates of the carribean stuff out in the market, i think another pirate would already be an eye sore. but if he comes out, being a disney fan myself, i'd still be getting him. i just hope they (sideshow) consider the other characters more long before they do a hook pf. just stating my opinion.

Last edited:
I voted Hook because Pan was a childhood favorite, but all of them would be definite buys for me. Ursula would be a challenge though. I'd like to see her tenacles done in some unusual type of material that's kind of textured like an octopus. THAT would be cool.

For Cruella, maybe they could use real dalmation puppy fur for the quarter scale coats!
:monkey3

Evil. You earned your board name today. :lol

Back