• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Marvel Faux Bronze Statues by Bowen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for any FS Marvel Faux Bronze Statues by Bowen. They must be mint with their original color box and brown shipping box.

(Does Bowen even have "labeled" shippers like Sideshow does? :confused:)

Send me a PM with shipped price if you have any for sale!

Thanks! :cool:

Sup Chap! Get them! You'll love them! :D

Well, Bowen's product usually comes 2 to a box, so you might get a box that has the product name on it, but it isn't a perfect 'sleeve' like Sideshow's.

FBCabinet.jpg

FBGroup2.jpg

Fly, your pics rock! :rock :rock :rock

(And those pictures are part of the reason why I'm searching!!! So thanks for sending me further into the "poor" house. :lol )

So, do the Bowen shippers say specifically what the statue inside is? Or does it just say "Bowen Designs" with a logo and omit product details. (ie a generic box.)

Fly, your pics rock! :rock :rock :rock

(And those pictures are part of the reason why I'm searching!!! So thanks for sending me further into the "poor" house. :lol )

So, do the Bowen shippers say specifically what the statue inside is? Or does it just say "Bowen Designs" with a logo and omit product details. (ie a generic box.)

Well, they use whatever box they have handy. 1/2 of them will get the actual product box, and the other half will get whatever. Might be shipped from Bowen in a Rogue box for example.

Well, they use whatever box they have handy. 1/2 of them will get the actual product box, and the other half will get whatever. Might be shipped from Bowen in a Rogue box for example.

Oh....really??? So basically, in terms of collecting value, the Bowen shipper isn't really a big deal, even to "hardcore" collectors because half of the time the shipper that the piece comes with isn't even the "correct" shipper?

I'm sure you've seen my rants about shippers , so that's why I make this such a big deal. :lol But I get the feeling that with Bowen pieces, the shipper "value" is a mute point. Is that a fair assumption?

Sup Chap! Get them! You'll love them! :D

Well, Bowen's product usually comes 2 to a box, so you might get a box that has the product name on it, but it isn't a perfect 'sleeve' like Sideshow's.

FBCabinet.jpg

FBGroup2.jpg

Damn nice pic!!!!!

So here's another question for you Bowen Collectors: I know every Bowen piece made is NOT signed by Randy Bowen himself, but I do see people who receive their statues signed. What dictates whether you get a Bowen signed piece or not? Is it based on which # you receive? (Ie. Is the first 100 pieces of every line signed by him?) Or is it a special order through the Bowen Collector's Club?

So here's another question for you Bowen Collectors: I know every Bowen piece made is NOT signed by Randy Bowen himself, but I do see people who receive their statues signed. What dictates whether you get a Bowen signed piece or not? Is it based on which # you receive? (Ie. Is the first 100 pieces of every line signed by him?) Or is it a special order through the Bowen Collector's Club?

Well, early on, you could request Randy sign your piece for a charge. Sometimes he would just randomly sign a piece. Then, he posted on his site that he wouldn't be signing any pieces for awhile because it was taking too much time. Now I think he is only signing pieces he himself sculpted, but it is still for a charge.

Well, early on, you could request Randy sign your piece for a charge. Sometimes he would just randomly sign a piece. Then, he posted on his site that he wouldn't be signing any pieces for awhile because it was taking too much time. Now I think he is only signing pieces he himself sculpted, but it is still for a charge.

So basically, the signatures don't mean much either? I was thinking maybe only the first 100 of every ES were signed, making those much, much more valuable. I guess what I'm asking is: Is it foolish to hold out for Signature Editions of the Faux Bronzes or does it not make much of a value difference down the road, like say a SS PF Regular vs. Exclusive would?

Again, thanks for the help with this, Fly. You can probably tell that I have no idea how Bowen works. :lol

Back