Attakus Speeder Bike and Scout statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWEET!!!

Scoot_05.jpg

That looks amazing. It sure shows how out of scale the bike is to the trooper on the Gentle Giant statue.

GG-6984.jpg

Looks great, but I'm a bit sceptical about the pose... looks kinda weird with the right arm crossing the left. Might be movie-accurate, but looks a bit unnatural to me. Fortunately it's only a prototype.

Was planned for Series #4, but Lucas gave
the Speeder Bike Licence to GG...

the Attakus-one will never be produced..
but would be much better than GG imho :sick

looks pretty cool. its never gonna be released??? thats too bad because i think it would be a little nicer than the GG one. even though i would have to see them in person to compare.

Buzzie said:

the Attakus-one will never be produced..
but would be much better than GG imho :sick

Ouch! That really hurt! Didn't know that... what a waste.

But did you notice that sweeeeeet looking Stormtrooper standing beside the bike? It is said that there's a Attakus sandtrooper on the way... Can't wait for that one!

Buzzie said:

Correct, but I've been told by someone "in the know" at Attakus, that they were working to get it put into Series #5. They recently took the Series 5 list to Skywalker Ranch for approval, and on that list was this statue. :banana

This destroys the horribly out of scale GG version that I just sold.

As many of you know, Lucasfilm has to approve all the SW statue poses. Attakus Vader 2 was actually supposed to have an ESB pose similar to the GG Vader, but Lucas disapproved. It seems that he doesn't want the various statues across the different lines to be too similar.

I really want to see if they approve it this time. It's a must buy for me.

Last edited:
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Looks great, but I'm a bit sceptical about the pose... looks kinda weird with the right arm crossing the left. Might be movie-accurate, but looks a bit unnatural to me. Fortunately it's only a prototype.

He is in mid-flight and bouncing all over the place so he is using his arm to help balance the shot.

Viking28 said:
He is in mid-flight and bouncing all over the place so he is using his arm to help balance the shot.

Actually that's not true. This is straight out of the film where Luke and Leia pull up alongside him to his left.

He has the gun in his right hand, so he reaches over to shoot at them on the left. It would be more difficult for him to switch the gun to his left hand then to reach over with the right.

This is straight out of the film where Luke and Leia pull up alongside him to his left.

He has the gun in his right hand, so he reaches over to shoot at them on the left. It would be more difficult for him to switch the gun to his left hand then to reach over with the right.

Yep, it's from the scene where the trooper shoots at Leia just before she falls into the vegetation. He then goes on to crash into a tree stump.

Well then actually I guess both would be true if in flight you would be crazy to stick out your left arm and try to shoot. The shots would be all over the place and a chance to get your arm ripped off by a tree.

Sandtrooper will be out 2006/07...

I also know, that Attakus has some more Troopers on their list,
that all have to be signed by Lucas first... too bad...

But I don´t think the Bikerscout with bike has a real chance....

Gazmog said:
Yep, it's from the scene where the trooper shoots at Leia just before she falls into the vegetation. He then goes on to crash into a tree stump.

So.... As I said: it's movie accurate! I don't like that pose. It might have looked cool in the movie, but on my desk it would look contorted.

Actually, a French member of StatueForum just said that this isn't an Attakus statue, but is a custom job done by a sculptor named neogarou. :(

elwood49 said:
Actually, a French member of StatueForum just said that this isn't an Attakus statue, but is a custom job done by a sculptor named neogarou. :(

Yes that's true! I'm a french member on the Attakus forum and neogarou showed these pics there.

He does an outstanding job!

In a way I'm relieved that it's not an official Attakus prototype. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome job, but I don't dig the pose!

Bring on the original trilogy Troopers!!! My Stormtrooper needs friends!

elwood49 said:

DAMN! That's the pose that GG should have done for theirs...in flight and a scene right out of the movie. I still dig the GG version, but DAMN that one would have been awesome! Kudos to the sculptor who did that.

Back