*waits for DOOM*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dude, where's my Doom.

So, I've been looking forward to seeing Doctor Doom under the "shipping within 30 days" heading in the nesletter, but even after the most recent nesletter I still don't see it. I still go to his main page and it certainly does say it's estimated to ship this month. It's also the same for Vader too, and they are certainly standing by the fact that he will (likely) be shipping this month. Does anyone know what the deal is? Is he still going to be shipping this month?:confused:

Last edited:
Re: Dude, where's my Doom.

I just got a waiting list invite for the Exclusive Doom. I figure they'll be shipping in about a week.

JAS

Jeff A Simon said:
I just got a waiting list invite for the Exclusive Doom. I figure they'll be shipping in about a week.

JAS

Well, if that's the case thanks a load for the info!:banana :banana

I hope I was contacted regarding the wait list too. I've got the regular edition on order, but I'd love the exclusive.

Damn, just got home from work and no wait list email. I'll hold out hope.

Jeff A Simon said:

JAS

I hope but I wouldnt count on it in a week. Hopefully we'll get a update soon!

Gonna take a guess and say production delays have occured. Should hear the official word soon. No shipping notice even for 20 days yet.

...would love to see it this January. Seems it was only months ago when I set my naked eyes on this lovely piece at the San Diego Comic Con...:horror
Of course back then the exclusive was only numbered at 300....grrr...:banghead

Anyone have any idea what will be the "extra little goodie" that first 300 Doom Ex orders will get :confused:

I might cancel if its not worth it. Seems everythings cheaper on eBay lately :sick
Though I am loving the Exclusive stand and Chalis :naughty

Back