The Curse Of DARTH MAUL............Be Afraid very Afraid.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it was the best selling tactic because I'm not rushing to buy that thing... it does look a little scary.

Okay, so I couldn't bring myself to make it through all of the drama, but that is just crazy. :google

It is a great piece though. I picked up all 3, Maul Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, when they first came out and it is pretty cool to watch them interact with each other. My kids have always loved to watch them, although they are beginning to show their age and repeated use. The lightsaber movements don't quite line up as perfect as they used to.

That's a great story, I actually got kinda creeped out. Perhaps the overworked Chinese factory worker found a way to get back at his imperialist bosses by putting a curse on a Star Wars toy.

I think they did the same thing with SSC Willow...

Preposterous! Absolutely preposterous! We all know there's no such thing as haunted toy statues. That's why I say the seller should instead focus on any painting recently acquired. Most likely, a velvet Elvis.

Seriously, I think the seller is either highly suggestible (but less so than family members, apparently), or is preying on or hoping for someone else highly suggestible to purchase the item at a much higher than usual price (unfortunately, I've read enough about the supernatural/paranormal to believe it could actually be either). I've got the feeling that one of two things will occur for the buyer: 1. absolutely nothing, or 2. absolutely nothing but ordinary as well as unrelated things are interpreted as supernatural events and blamed on poor Maul, meanwhile velvet Elvis set the toaster on fire.

Darklord Dave said:
That's a great story, I actually got kinda creeped out. Perhaps the overworked Chinese factory worker found a way to get back at his imperialist bosses by putting a curse on a Star Wars toy.

I think they did the same thing with SSC Willow...

That's Funny..............The dragon (China) is eating the wizard (usa)...............:Wizard........With a Little help From The SITH....:vader

darth dyp**** said:
Yeah right.....If you believe that...I have a SpongeBob Squarepants whose head does 360's, and he vomits green seaweed, if anyone's interested:rolleyes:
REALLY.....:horror .....Please put it on ebay.....that sicko needs some competition.........................:D

This sounds like a good exclusive for the Maul PF or 12"

SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE EDITION
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the 12-inch Darth Maul figure includes an additional feature available nowhere else, demonic possesion and polstergeist that will make the rest of your collection light up! Limit 1 per customer.

Servers would crash for sure :D :D

OMG what a bunch of crap! What an excellent idea to make people buy your 12" colletible!! Just tell people its possesed by a demonic spirit!!

Btw, if it is such an evil collectible, why not smash it to pieces and be done with it? Now some poor nonbelieving smuck will buy it and have his live ruined!

Last edited:
I believe the guy. I had a similar experience with my Haradrim Statue. I could hear eerie laughing voices coming from it on a regular basis. I was sure it was possessed. I asked my wife if she could hear the same thing and she told me it was just my subconscious telling me I'm a dumb-ass for spending money on such a lame piece which manifested itself in the form of the statue laughing at me. I couldn't take the chance so I got rid of it. :horror :D

if you poke around ebay enough youll discover that the 'haunted'item be it a toy,doll,whatever arent uncommon at all.there was one recently involving a 19th century doll and a closet that was even written better then this darth maul story

Back