Dear Sideshow...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Dear Sideshow,

First we had the RAH NGE Shinji Ikari Sideshow orders canceled by Medicom, leaving collectors scrambling to find other places to order. Fortunately, he was readily available at many retailers which makes one wonder why Medicom couldn't fulfill Sideshow's orders.

Now Medicom has canceled Sideshow's orders of the Son Goku (Young version) VCD! He is already out in Japan, so collectors again have to scramble to find another retailer and hope he isn't sold out yet, but again, he seems to be readily available.

What's next? The Gohan VCD? The RAH Auska Langley or Rei Ayanami?

I hope Sideshow is working with Medicom to sort out this issue, because canceling our orders at the last moment and leaving us to figure out where to get the item at the last minute may mean we might miss an item due to it selling out or having to pay high secondary market prices.

To be completely honest, I am beginning to lose my faith and trust that once I had my order placed with Sideshow I was good to go. Now, I am beginning to wonder about every item that is by Medicom and is (so far) an anime item. Tell me up front... should I look elsewhere to order these items in the first place?

Sincerely,
Disappointed anime collectors everywhere.

did they get enough orders for it? this happens with diamond and other distributers for that reason.

Probably not, but why not just tell us that instead of saying Medicom canceled their order. They offered other Medicom pieces where there was only 30, 40 or 50 available, so surely they could still deliver these items, even if they didn't get that many orders.

Dear Sideshow,

Keep up the good work ^^^^ing with Lonnie's world.
tomawesome.jpg

I'm shocked Lonnie couldnt just call them and get a direct answer.

I mean, doesn't he have a red phone with direct line to Sideshow?

batphone_1.jpg

I'm shocked Lonnie couldnt just call them and get a direct answer.

I mean, doesn't he have a red phone with direct line to Sideshow?

Contrary to popular believe, no... no I don't. And I'm not afraid to call them on an issue such as this either! You guys can joke about it all you want, but what if they canceled your orders for items you were really looking forward to?

That's bad, they should really do something about it.
If this happened to me, I would be seriously pissed off.

Contrary to popular believe, no... no I don't. And I'm not afraid to call them on an issue such as this either! You guys can joke about it all you want, but what if they canceled your orders for items you were really looking forward to?

I totally see where you are coming from. It is a valid concern. I will still joke about it though.

:D:D:D:D You rang?

JK JK JK JK

I'll leave this one alone.

But it's really hard.....:monkey2

I'd be pretty pissed. Sideshow is acting as a distributor for Medicom, and if Medicom is cancelling on product being produced, then Sideshow needs to drop them. It reflects badly on Sideshow whether it's their fault or not, so they don't need that hassle.

I'd be pretty pissed. Sideshow is acting as a distributor for Medicom, and if Medicom is cancelling on product being produced, then Sideshow needs to drop them. It reflects badly on Sideshow whether it's their fault or not, so they don't need that hassle.

MC has spoken! I give **** stars on his post

***1/2 on the packaging

**** on grammar

**** on spelling

Overall I'm happy with his statement. ****1/4

Back