Pics Requested...(Mystique)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thinking About buying the Mystique PF.But the statue seems a tad too tall...Anyone has pics of her side by side with the Red Skull PF ,The Hulk or Cap America. Just want to compare.

Thanks.

:lecture

you going to pick up the comiquette shai? i'd say that'd be one to grab, if you only wanted say 1 Mystique in your collection. if not, go for both. far different representations (i prefer classic white w/skulls myself).

blue%20chick.jpg

I prefer the PF over the comiquette. I just love Mike Mayhews art on Mystique.

I don't even care for PF statues (it's comiquettes all the way for me) but, the Mystique PF is just so damn hot. This is the only time where I can say the PF is equal to the comiquette IMHO. I preordered the AH! EX Mystique as well. I will be keeping both of these pieces in my collection. If you like the character, then you must pick up the PF. After you see her, you won't be sorry you did.

:lecture

you going to pick up the comiquette shai? i'd say that'd be one to grab, if you only wanted say 1 Mystique in your collection. if not, go for both. far different representations (i prefer classic white w/skulls myself).

I know, I kinda like the Comiquette a bit better too, but she will be a bit too small for the rest of the gang (And I really want to display her with the coming Sabretooth PF )..I like the PF also but she seems kinda tall at the LCS yesterday......I'm torn :banghead...

I don't even care for PF statues (it's comiquettes all the way for me) but, the Mystique PF is just so damn hot. This is the only time where I can say the PF is equal to the comiquette IMHO. I preordered the AH! EX Mystique as well. I will be keeping both of these pieces in my collection. If you like the character, then you must pick up the PF. After you see her, you won't be sorry you did.

Yeah saw the PF today and she's really well done...And I like the blue color a bit better I think on the PF.In the end, I think, I'll buy both and keep the one I like most once both are in hands.

Yeah saw the PF today and she's really well done...And I like the blue color a bit better I think on the PF.In the end, I think, I'll buy both and keep the one I like most once both are in hands.

Smart choice. I have no duplicate SS characters. However, in this case I'm keeping both. I think in the end, you will too.

Depends if you are a stickler for how they look against one another. If you have nothing but PFs then the size difference will be something like this:

IMG_7697edit.jpg

For some it doesn't matter, for some its a dealbreaker.

It really pisses me off that we can't get these cabinets here in the states...NICE DISPLAY!

Those look like Detolfs.....if so they are plentiful in a variety of finishes in the states....that is.....if you have an IKEA around you.

Those look like Detolfs.....if so they are plentiful in a variety of finishes in the states....that is.....if you have an IKEA around you.

They're not Detolfs. Check the Soulfire Grace statue (the girl with wings for the uninitiated). These cabinets are a bit wider than Detolfs, with adjustable shelves. Only available in Canada afaik.

They're not Detolfs. Check the Soulfire Grace statue (the girl with wings for the uninitiated). These cabinets are a bit wider than Detolfs, with adjustable shelves. Only available in Canada afaik.

Sorry Quad to steal your Thunder, I asked the very same question, heres the reply:
"Yeah these are from a company called JYSK, they are located in canada and from what i've been told also europe.
alot of people think they're detolfs but they're wider (if you look close they have split from doors, except for the middle one which at the time of pics had no glass doors at all) and with slight modifications can be made to accept different spaced shelves. these originally came with 3 glass shelves but i redrilled the shelf supports so they would take 2 shelfs and give alot more head room for the apsen/moore pieces while also allowing for room for PFs." :cool:

Sorry Quad to steal your Thunder, I asked the very same question, heres the reply:
"Yeah these are from a company called JYSK, they are located in canada and from what i've been told also europe.
alot of people think they're detolfs but they're wider (if you look close they have split from doors, except for the middle one which at the time of pics had no glass doors at all) and with slight modifications can be made to accept different spaced shelves. these originally came with 3 glass shelves but i redrilled the shelf supports so they would take 2 shelfs and give alot more head room for the apsen/moore pieces while also allowing for room for PFs." :cool:

hey no prob Colossus, it's wierd that they're no available in the states. for some reason Jysk has choosen to stay out of that market.:confused::confused:

Back