SideShow to do Star Wars aliens in late 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Grabbed this from the latest edition of "Ask Sideshow":

Do you have plans to make more alien figures from Star Wars? Perhaps Hammerhead, Amanaman, Ephant Mon, Oppo Rancisis,etc?

Yes, aliens are likely to play a bigger role starting late 2010, and continuing into 2011. As you may have seen in the progress shots of our Gammorean Guard, we are testing non-traditional body styles in preparation for some of these more imaginative aliens.

This is indeed great news!:chew

Grabbed this from the latest edition of "Ask Sideshow":

Do you have plans to make more alien figures from Star Wars? Perhaps Hammerhead, Amanaman, Ephant Mon, Oppo Rancisis,etc?
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
Yes, aliens are likely to play a bigger role starting late 2010, and continuing into 2011. As you may have seen in the progress shots of our Gammorean Guard, we are testing non-traditional body styles in preparation for some of these more imaginative aliens.

This is indeed great news!:chew

Nice... I'm looking forward to it.

OOOOOOWWWW yes, matron at chuffin last. Dont get me wrong I love clones, but aliens!!! hope they do them justice. and they better do...

Greedo.....

True chaps we need Wookies my, favour Wookie is that one in the cantina, you know, the bald one, short, big eyes, green, long fingers. Odd looking Wookie, ah what was his name....

Ow I remember.

Greedo :)

True chaps we need Wookies my, favour Wookie is that one in the cantina, you know, the bald one, short, big eyes, green, long fingers. Odd looking Wookie, ah what was his name....

Ow I remember.

Greedo :)

:lol

Greedo doesn't seem any harder to do now than Kit Fisto or Plo Koon. He's long overdue.

Yeah, Greedo is one that they could do pretty easily at this point... give me the weird ones like Hammerhead or Amanaman :rock :rock :rock

Yep Hammerhead would be ace. I like the other hammerhead in the cantina, you know, the odd looking green one, goes by the name of....

Greedo

Amanaman would be awesome. Sideshow Ephont Mon, Herme Odle, and Lak Sivrak would be great too.

I think what Sideshow means by "alien" is referring to characters with a body that can't fit on the basic human sculpts they use now. Greedo is someone they can do at any time, but characters like Dexter Jettster or Hermi Odle, they can not.

Back