• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Star Wars Legacy Collection Comic Packs Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigal326

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm looking for the Legacy Collection Comic Packs Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong Warrior. I can't seem to find it in any store and I don't want to pay
$30+, which it's going for on eBay.

18710500.jpg.size-300_square-true.jpg

I've never done a transaction on the board, but anyone is welcome to check out my eBay accout.

https://myworld.ebay.com/bigal32692/

I have 100% positive feedback.

P.S. I'm a huge Kyle Katarn and Dark Forces fan!!!!!!!!

Re: WTB: Star Wars Legacy Collection Comic Packs Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong Warrior

Anyone out there?

Re: WTB: Star Wars Legacy Collection Comic Packs Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong Warrior

I am also desperate to find this, and the new Luke/Deena and Luke/Lumiya packs. What I've read on other boards is that plenty of these will appear before too long. I think you can pre-order on Toy Planet also, for like $17.

I couldn't wait. I picked up just the Kyle katarn on ebay for about 14 bucks. I'm still interested in getting the whole thing though.

Yeah, heheh, I got the figures loose as well. About $18 combined with shipping included. But when it comes to these things, like you, I kind of want to have the complete, MOC version. I forgot to add another pack I want pretty badly - Krayt/Dare. Hasbro has been making some quite tempting figures of late. I'm also excited for Jacen and Jaina in one of the upcoming waves.

im on a mad hunt for this comic pack too man!! ive heard that targets been getting em. just get there first thing in the morning! good luck! dont go to ebay either.....ull find it eventually:D

Back