Medicom TOY STORY VCD Woody and Buzz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buzz is really awesome. I don't care for Woody's expression too much, I think he has to be with Buzz or some other small figure that he is looking down at.

I hadn't thought of that...these are about as expensive as those are...

Not this time buddy! If Sideshow makes PF's will they be to scale? The Thinkway figures are to scale and they are really accurate, for my money I'd rather have something I can pose, well Buzz at least. :D

Do you have a link to where you can get the Thinkway versions? Are they the "toy" ones that came out with the movie way back?

Yeah, I'm not sure what scale the Toy Story PFs would be. I guess they'd have to be 1:1 scale or it'd be strange. :dunno

I love how animated these look (pardon the pun) and Buzz looks amazing, but despite the greater character attempt, Woody does look wrong somehow. Someone mentioned it already, the mouth doesnt look right for some reason. But I do love how they're not just standing there like toys.

I'll probably get the new Thinkway ones though

Great time for Sideshow to import these! I'll have to order both.

Kind of off topic, but still Toy Story related. I was able to trade for the Cast Member Hidden Mickey Buzz and Woody pins yesterday at the Magic Kingdom! :banana

Can someone explain to me. I know what the Thinkway ones are now, I remember the video being posted here of how Buzz works, but one thing I don't like about interactive stuff like that is you're really stuck with poses they work themselves into. Can the Thinkway figures be posed around like any other figure could, or are you stuck with turning it on and having it pose however it moves itself around?

I like these, but I agree the Thinkway pieces are awesome and gonna be hard to beat, imo.
x :peace
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Can someone explain to me. I know what the Thinkway ones are now, I remember the video being posted here of how Buzz works, but one thing I don't like about interactive stuff like that is you're really stuck with poses they work themselves into. Can the Thinkway figures be posed around like any other figure could, or are you stuck with turning it on and having it pose however it moves itself around?
The Thinkway Buzz is the fully articulated $50 version, you are thinking of the Buzz that talks and moves on his own which is gonna sell for $150.

Why bother? Medicom will probably cancel Sideshow's orders anyway...
Wow Lonnie, way to hold a grudge! :rock

Back