Bowen Designs Magus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bowen Designs Magus
637357812_cqcpZ-XL.jpg

never was a fan of Warlock and his evil self.

May have to get this for my cosmic collection. I just cannot see Sideshow completing a cosmic line in my lifetime.

May have to get this for my cosmic collection. I just cannot see Sideshow completing a cosmic line in my lifetime.

lol Robert, as long as Sideshow is making classic Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet, then I will be happy! :chew

Thanos and MAYBE Gladiator are the only two cosmic characters I am interested in.

I know Magus may make alot of fans happy though.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>lol Robert, as long as Sideshow is making classic Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet, then I will be happy! :chew

I'd be a happy collector with this as well.

Thanos and MAYBE Gladiator are the only two cosmic characters I am interested in.

I know Magus may make alot of fans happy though.

Well Bowen has already done both in one form or another. Thanos was extremely popular depsite the paint issues and the new Gladiator FS is looking very promising. Magus was a first rate villain and would make a great companion piece for Thanos.

Frak yeah. A magus to go with my Warlock. I would like an interchangeable hand though. Now I just need to get my hands on a Bowen Thanos. Or I might just wait for the Sideshow. Who am I kidding I'll end up getting both.

Well Bowen has already done both in one form or another. Thanos was extremely popular depsite the paint issues and the new Gladiator FS is looking very promising. Magus was a first rate villain and would make a great companion piece for Thanos.

I can't wait for Bowen Magus too. I hope he will have change-o-head. I will put Magus next to my Thanos and Warlocks

Back