Would you buy Beast if he were clothed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy Beast only if he were clothed in some way?

• Yes, I like the maquette, but won't buy it naked.

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • No, doesn't matter, don't like it either way.

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • Love it, I'm getting it as is!

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So the reaction to the Beast maquette has been...well...beastly.

Please only vote if you mean it, but if you weren't inclined to purchase this maquette as it is, would pants make the difference?

Clothing wouldn't make it a "must" buy, but I would never even consider buying it naked.

The maquette, I mean. Not me buying while naked.

This is perhaps the funniest pole I ever voted on. I don't think it was intentional. :D

The X3 line has no appeal whatsoever to me. I just don't care for movie version of these characters as statues. Beast could be wearing a tux and still "No Sale" from me. :rolleyes:

I guess I can't vote in this poll because I'll never afford it.
I think the statue's sculpt looks good it's just that every time I and I'm sure others look at the statue, I keep looking at that spot. It's just too disturbing without shorts or something.
For all those that are more computer skilled, let's see a quick Photoshop image with some shorts over that area and see if it changes peoples minds?

SolidLiquidFox said:
The X3 line has no appeal whatsoever to me. I just don't care for movie version of these characters as statues. Beast could be wearing a tux and still "No Sale" from me. :rolleyes:

Sure about that?

beast0071fa.jpg

Beast is one of my favorite comic characters, and I love the look and pose of the maquette aside from the nudity, so yes, pants would make all the difference.

I guess I can't really vote in the poll also.

I have no interest in maquettes. If Sideshow would of done a series of PF figures of X3 characters then I might be interested.

If I was interested in a Beast maquette I would vote no. I just don't like anything about the design of Beast. I too wish that it looked more like Hank's comic book version.

I'd like the maquette better if he were clothed, but I wouldn't buy it either way.

I think it's very nicely done, aside from the bizarre nakedness.

tomandshell said:
Sure about that?

beast0071fa.jpg

"The name's McCoy...HANK McCoy..."

Nah, still No Sale :D

I loved the Jim Lee era X-Men. Best costumes for most of the classic characters for the exception of Cyclops. Too bad he is wasting his talent on that All-Star Batman fiasco...

He wears a suit and the X-leathers like Wolvie, although I think they've only shown it with an open jacket.

Well someone voted that they love the nudie Beast the way it is. Was that you, Dave? No one else that posted appeared to provide that opinion. (I voted "no" with/without the pants/slacks/trousers...)

i this very humorous given how interested everyone was to see Electra naked:naughty

It might just be me but Im more of a fan of looking at the female body.
The most disapointing thing for me is we most likely will not see a Sideshow Comic version of the Beast now. That's why I really hope we dont see a movie version of the Angel.

Back