We need 12-Inch Figures of 24 and LOST...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent23

21st Century Breakdown
Reaction score
I wish Sideshow would do a 12-Inch line of figures from the shows 24 and LOST.

Some characters I'd like to see made...

24:

Jack Bauer
Tony Almeida
David Palmer
Kim Bauer
Chase Edmunds
Nina Myers
Sherry Palmer
Michelle Dessler
George Mason
Habib Marwan
Stephen Saunders
Victor Drazen
James Heller
Audrey Raines
Teri Bauer
Erin Driscoll
Curtis Manning
Chloe O'Brian
Edgar Stiles
Roger Stanton
Mike Novick
Hector Salazar
John Keeler
Michael Amador
Ramon Salazar

and from LOST:

Jack Shepard
John Locke
Kate Ryan
James "Sawyer" Ford
Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
Charlie Pace
Claire Littleton
Sayid Jarrah
Shannon Rutherford
Boone Carlisle
Ana-Lucia
Mr. Echo
Michael Dawson
Walt Lloyd
Sun Kwon
Jin Kwon
Danielle Rousseau

:banana

Didn't somebody (Medicom?) release a Jack Bauer 12" figure? I remember seeing a picture of it somewhere and immediately dismissing it because of the price.

tomandshell said:
Didn't somebody (Medicom?) release a Jack Bauer 12" figure? I remember seeing a picture of it somewhere and immediately dismissing it because of the price.

they have two jack bauer figures. one in a business suit and one in street clothes with a bullet proof vest on. both are very overpriced. :joy

Just saw them...says they are Japan exclusive or something.

Too expensive for a 12" figure.

Jack Bauer needs the Sideshow treatment. :banana

I like both shows a lot, but I don't think either lends itself to the 1/6 treatment. For 24, Bauer is the only one I'd be interested in and for Lost - not much of anyone is interesting looking. Although Locke would be a must buy.

That's right- and he was also in an episode from... season eight I think? It was when Mulder was missing and he was a mysterious guy offering Scully some info about his whereabouts. But if they make Terry O'Quinn before the Lone Gunmen I'll be sad.

I'd kill for a Sideshow 24 line. I'd get a couple Jack Bauers, President Palmer, Tony Almeida, Kim, some terrorists, Nina, Naked Mandy... :google

Well personally if theres a show that deserves to have a line of figures, its Firefly/Serenity. If you havent seen the show, give it a try. Its one of the best shows Ive seen in awhile and it still puzzles me that Fox could be so (I'll be nice) well just stupid to put it nicely to cancel one of the best shows Ive seen in a long while. The characters are so diverse and vivid with such interesting stories and pasts and the stories talk about real life issues along with drama, comedy and incredible wit. Well thats my say, if we ever get another tv show line, This should be it.
thats my 2 cents.

Okay, a PF of Mandy the naked assassin would definitely be a must buy. But I think I'd prefer Mia Kirschner from "Exotica"...

How about Battlestar Galactica 1/6th figures from the new and old show?
Also I wish they would complete the Hogan's Heroes and Platoon lines.

88th - Galactica dolls (both old and new show) are being made by another company (unfortunately).

That's to bad Dave. I was not impressed with Apollo and Starbuck and I thought the cylons were just okay.

So has anyone ordered the Medicom Jack Bauer....

I actually may go for it.

Anyone got any pictures?

Medicom figures are nice, but just too damn expensive. The Jack head sculpt is also much better than the usual Medicom headsculpt, but not for $175 or so.

I wouldn't be at all interested in LOST figures, but I have to admit that I'd buy Seinfield figures. Call me crazy, but that's a line I'd get behind.

Oh, and absolutely on Firefly.

Back