Summer Send-Off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
I heart Sideshow. Sideshow is the only place where I ever win anything, and I seem to win a lot from them. I just won a Medicom Young Indy!

I'm sure there are a lot of other happy Freaks out there today with all the contests ending, post your winnings (and some Sideshow love) here!
:banana:banana:banana

Not a thing for me, but I won a Street Prophet zombie during SDCC, so I doubt I would have gotten as lucky again. Congrats to all those that won.

i got nothing!

hahahah.. didnt expect to win anyway since i got no luck in giveaways.

CONGO RATS TO THE WINNERS! :)

Doh! I just started a thread before seeing this one. I just got notification that I won the HT IM Mk II Ex. Great prize, very happy about that.

Congrats to the guys who won! I also won a Ganado Chainsaw guy in the "PM Chicky" thread, but nothing from the actual Sideshow site that I know of.

Nothing on my end, yet ................................................................... :google

i won didly squat...its really a great figure...comes empty in an invisible box..yeah baby!!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Doh! I just started a thread before seeing this one. I just got notification that I won the HT IM Mk II Ex. Great prize, very happy about that.

Congratulations :banana

I'm waiting for the Lullaby for Big Baby to show the winner. I wrote something last night.
It is on the same tune as what Big Baby Prop Replica plays, which is "Lullaby and Goodnight" keep that in mind when you sing...

Big Shells, Leather Strap
You are ready for a nap
Bullets fly, creatures die
Big Baby don't cry
It's was a dream, don't be sad
All the monsters are dead
It's was a dream, rest your head
Your display base is your bed

A bit cheesy but I had a good time coming up with it.

Good luck to all who participated...

Cheers

Bear

Back