Which trooper would you like to see in 1/4 form?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomandshell

While we're all in a voting mood...if you had your choice of only ONE, which type of trooper would you like to see Sideshow release as a 1/4 scale figure?

-Classic Stormtrooper
-Sand Trooper
-Snow Trooper
-Scout Trooper
-Clone Trooper
-ARC Trooper
-Shock Trooper
-Special Ops Trooper (501st)

I think the classis trooper matches best with the premium figures SSW is releasing already.

Re

Classic Trooper.

A Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike would be nice too. :dance

Re: Re

Classic Stormtrooper although I wouldn't complain if it was a Sandtrooper or a Snowtrooper

Re: Re

Ep. III Clone Trooper w/ TONS of paint variants (maybe a Sideshow Exclusive, a normal version, and a retailer exclusive?), Classic Stormtrooper, and Snowtrooper

What, no Emperor's Royal Guard on the list?

That one is a must as well. The robes and staff would be perfect for the premium format.

All of these would be absolutely amazing! :drool

I'll go with Snow Trooper...have most of the others in statue form although tempted to go with ARC Trooper. Does anyone have a non-Cartoon Network picture of an ARC Trooper...all I can think of him looking like is the GG Maquette. Since the animation was more stylized, I'm not sure what he'd look like in the 'normal' Star Wars universe, so to speak.

I could see a SS exclusive ARC trooper with detachable macrobinocular accessory.

The OT Troopers are great and nostalgic to look at, but I just LOVE the trooper from ROTS!!!

Ahh...I do remember seeing the ARC Troopers now...very cool. Give me an ARC Trooper...has to be battle-tested and dirty though...no newbies that have never seen battle or just went to the cleaners.

Back