Darth Snoopy's Black Queen & Emma Frost video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I'd share a video I made of my BQ & Emma comiquettes...:D

<EMBED height=370 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=430 src=https://www.clipshack.com/player.swf?key=8ADBF4362A156B84 wmode="transparent"></EMBED></EMBED>​

Fantastic video Snoopy!! :rock I loved that last piece of Emma artwork you showed, gorgeous. :drool I still want to get me the White Queen Comiquette but it just goes for so much now. :monkey2

I used to make videos like that but I haven't made one for a while. I made a couple based off movies and a couple others using only pictures. :D

Fantastic video Snoopy!! :rock I loved that last piece of Emma artwork you showed, gorgeous. :drool I still want to get me the White Queen Comiquette but it just goes for so much now. :monkey2

I used to make videos like that but I haven't made one for a while. I made a couple based off movies and a couple others using only pictures. :D

Thanks, Havok!

Yeah that last Emma piece is a beauty, :drool I wish I had a print of that one!

it's missing Selene!:mad:...........hmph!

:lol Sorry Jinxxy...if SS ever makes a Selene comiquette I'll make another video! :D

Back