Do you text while you drive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannieDarKo

Destined Tragic Soul
Reaction score
Awesome video! :rock

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RXv9dvap5Hc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RXv9dvap5Hc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

when you have a wreck like that ... there are only 2 guys to call .... I mean text....

CHiPs.jpg

I think the baby with the blue eyes not blinking was in bad taste.

Why weren't her friends watching the road? Three girls in a car, and you think one of them might be looking at something other than the phone.

It's amazing that cell phones have made teenage girls into such morons when it comes to being in a vehicle. There were never accidents like this before the invention of texting. Never. :lecture

i stopped drinking and driving so i can text and drive..it always seemed more safe...until now.

I think the baby with the blue eyes not blinking was in bad taste.

Why weren't her friends watching the road? Three girls in a car, and you think one of them might be looking at something other than the phone.

It's amazing that cell phones have made teenage girls into such morons when it comes to being in a vehicle. There were never accidents like this before the invention of texting. Never. :lecture

Teenage GIRLS? Boys and even men do it too! I don't understand the whole texting thing. If I want to talk to someone, I just call them!

Someone sent me some horrible pictures of a young man who was texting while driving and he ran head on into a semi! He was cut in half. :(

They should outlaw cellphones while driving. I can't stand seeing someone using one and trying to drive, especially turning. :mad:

I was only singling out girls because that was who the commercial revolved around. The point stands for boys too.

The point also stands that you don't need a cellphone to cause an accident. People havebeen multi-tasking in cars for ages. Some shouldn't, but at the same time, it's not like a specific device is necessary for them to not pay attention. Most idiots are fully capable of it with no help from anyone else.

I always use a hands free when driving. I figure its no different that way than talking to someone in the car with you. So long as I don't try to dial and drive. I know I've scared myself sometimes when I've allowed myself to be distracted changing a CD or something and I'll think, "My God, I had my eyes averted enough that if someone ran out in front of me I would have hit them."

Damn, that PSA could make Tarantino's eyes widen.

I don't text while I drive, but I doubt a lot of fellow drivers believe in that same courtesy, which saddens me a bit. It's also a bit chilling.

Back