• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Arnie Terminator 1:1 lifesize bust - Uk buyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jace989

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hello
looking for an Arnie Terminator T-800 life size bust

Willing to pay handsomely

Theres one on UK ebay right now but it's up for more than a Grand.

well few months before the terminator movie came out, they were selling at £850 in the uk and they were flying off ebay at that price. so you be lucky if you get one under 1k now in the UK unless the seller dont know what its worth and lists it for a buy it now

Check it out. Not to far away from you either.

Evil Bay item: 270449596141

You never know, you might get lucky. I'm cash strapped right now or I'd be going for this myself. :lol

That other one at £1100 is over priced and will not sell imo. The other day a guy on my AV forum let one go at around £650

That is the price to aim for I reckon.

You never know, you might get lucky. I'm cash strapped right now or I'd be going for this myself. :lol

That other one at £1100 is over priced and will not sell imo. The other day a guy on my AV forum let one go at around £650

yeah i missed out on that one at avforum - it was gone before i knew it, would have happily paid that but not paying £1k for the bust.

yeah i missed the one on avforums - it was gone before i knew it.

But £1k is a bit much for that bust.

the insult is that 1 year ago this was selling for £350 at play.com and i turned my nose up at that price lol and i ended up paying £850 for mine

jace989 your right about everything being more expensive in the Uk. I am also looking for the bust but I am not paying £1000 for a bust any bust. i wished I bought of play. I am kicking my self very hard

yeah i missed out on that one at avforum - it was gone before i knew it, would have happily paid that but not paying £1k for the bust.

Sorry, I was the person lucky enough to grab this for £600 from the seller on AVforums.

There's a French listing on ebay (item 250494233110) which works out at around £880 + shipping.

Nto sure if this helps, but it may be worth a look.

Back