Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Looking cool!

IronManMarkIIIBDVerTeaser.jpg

I am sure it will be bad ass, but I dont really have any interest in a battle damaged version.

PASS....with MK I coming up and II and III already on the shelf, and oh yeah--- Iron Man II coming out soon i don't need a battle damaged version.

Absolutely BADASS!!! A must-have!!! That'll be my 5th Iron Man, HAHA! (MARK I, MARK II, MARK III, gunmetal Grey, and now Battle-Damaged!)

Coincidentally, I'm stoked with these reports I'm hearing that HT is going back to look at making an IRON MONGER...could that be part of the reason that the Bomber Toys link has gone down...Perhaps HT is joining forces with them to make it part of the license and refine the sculpt...

:banana

Absolutely BADASS!!! A must-have!!! That'll be my 5th Iron Man, HAHA! (MARK I, MARK II, MARK III, gunmetal Grey, and now Battle-Damaged!)

Coincidentally, I'm stoked with these reports I'm hearing that HT is going back to look at making an IRON MONGER...could that be part of the reason that the Bomber Toys link has gone down...Perhaps HT is joining forces with them to make it part of the license and refine the sculpt...

:banana

I speculated the same thing in another thread. I do hope that this is true. Just imagine displaying your BD Iron Man next to the Iron Monger, or the Iron Monger holding the crushed Mark III helmet in his hand.

being DX what differnt features it gonna have than the previous Im figures?Will a tone stark head with movable eyes be included maybe?

Why is everyone claiming this is a DX? Look at the logos on the teaser pic. It's the original "Movie Masterpiece" logo. There's no DX on it.

The blurry picture shown yesterday had a removable chest, so I think people are still expecting a DX figure, but given there is no such description on the pic on the first page here, I think it will just be "battle damaged" version with more or less battle damage on his inter-changeable chests.

Personally, I think I'll hold out for the Mark IV! :rock

Looks like we need replace all our figures with the new DX series...HOT TOYS:banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back