Fire and Ice on Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoDB1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember this animated film? I remember seeing it when I was like 7 or 8 and thinking it was the coolest thing EVER at the time; it helped cultivate my love for fantasy fiction. I searched for it on DVD several times but couldn't find it as it has been out of print, but it's being released next week on Blu-Ray!

2kn2fq.jpg

I hope it's as awesome as I remember it. Unfortunately, a lot of things we saw as kids aren't as great when we revisit them years later...

Last edited:
Great Flick, watched it as a kid and bought the DVD awhile ago and it still rules. Would love to see this remade by PJ or Del Toro.

Cool, thanks. I was worried that it wouldn't hold up through my adult eyes, but I remember it was bloody and damn entertaining.

I enjoyed this one as a youngster. My cousins that got me into comics first told me about it. They told me "the guy with the wolf mask is kind of like Wolverine," and that's all I needed to know. I bought it first time I saw it on VHS, for $20 or so.

I always wanted to see this film, hopefully my local Blockbuster will carry it as I want to see it before I purchase.

Back