Beast Maqette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
WOW!! Not really sure what else to say.
6811_press01-001.jpg

Well.... personally I was hoping he would have a suit on.... but it is one of those "design" ones after all. No chance in hell I'm buying this one, but the Juggernaut on the other hand.

Don't Like It a BIT.........................No BUY for me and jug:duh ..........don't like either....................

Beast was always my favorite X-Men character but I don't think I will be getting this one.

LOL! A naked blue hairy guy will not ever be in my collection. Even if I got him free, I'd be a little too embarrassed to display him in all his naked glory, I'd probably display him in the closet.

Last edited:
He'd go well with the 1/3 scale Abe Sabien though - you can have your very own little Blue Man Group!

:D That fig leaf or whatever that is... thong underwear is ridiculous! Passing on this one. Juggy is pretty good but I don't think I want to get something 1/3.

Darklord Dave said:
He'd go well with the 1/3 scale Abe Sabien though - you can have your very own little Blue Man Group!
and in a case totally opposite of this one the naked Abe maquette as seen on the making-of featurette wouldve been the much better choice as opposed to the Abe with his suit on.

Beast? doesnt seem to be the case.
maybe they'll include a towel or something to wrap around him. or a Starsky/Hutch wash-cloth. or maybe a black fuzzy dot to wear ala Gary Shandling back in the day :D

Mark my words......Next year spooktacular : beast maquette at 50% off....lolll

Errr....can't type right...eyes going blindfdsakfjekwr. .fd.;'f
sajfaufsdf sfsa.

Back