New Guy here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmoredFoe

Kill or be Killed
Reaction score
Hey there folks, well Im new to the forums, but have been lurking for a month or two. Im a lover of toys and the happiness they bring me.

I mostly collect mecha stuff, lots of Soul of chogokin from Bandai. Occasionally I'll pick up something from NECA or Mezco mostly there horror lines. I got into Sideshow back when the Friday the 13th 1/6 figures were being released. I have them all except for Pamela...which I dont care about.
Unfortunately I missed the FvJ PF. As soon as my humble little collection is up I'll get some pictures on here.

I also have the weta/sideshow LOTR Troll busts, which I love so much. I wish I could afford the big cave troll. The trolls are just so awesome. I really wish they would do a bust of maybe a fell beast.

Anyways I love looking at everyones fabulous collections and reading reviews and thoughts on all the new stuff coming out. So again, hello and I'll be around. Heres to meeting new people and emptying my wallet some more...

Will :)

Thanks alot, see all ready I feel at home. I have to say browsing thru the different groups and different posts, this forum is one of the best Ive seen.

Everyone seems to be really friendly and cool with one another. I belong to a few other forums and well...theres the typical trolling and childish bad mouthing. This seems like a straight foward place for friends and good conversation.

Everyone seems to be really friendly and cool with one another. I belong to a few other forums and well...theres the typical trolling and childish bad mouthing. This seems like a straight foward place for friends and good conversation.

Nahh theres that stuff here too...lollll :woo

Thanks alot, see all ready I feel at home. I have to say browsing thru the different groups and different posts, this forum is one of the best Ive seen.

yeah sooner or later you always see that side of any forum.:lol

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back