Hulk vs. Spider-Man Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks pretty good from the preview. I wonder just how big this statue will be with the Hulk and Spidey there? :google

mlarsen said:
I think I will wait for a 1:4 PF Spider-Man. Hopefully there will be one.
yeah I will wait also for a 1/4.........but...... with this diorama on display:naughty ............just to make some time:joy

Looks pretty good. Hope it's in scale with the other 2 and I'll be getting it for sure.

Where do you guys PUT all these 1/4 statues? :google Do you have whole rooms devoted to them?? :horror Looks good so far, but I'll wait to see the final piece. Obi Wan goes up tomorrow! :joy

This will be the most popular piece in the marvel diorama line done by Sideshow !!!! 2 iconic character sculpted perfectly by Sideshow....Cant wait to see more pics...

Guys, I'm getting really, really nervous. I purchased the WvS. Then the X-men vs. Sentinels. Now this. At $300+ a pop, I'm just afraid the bubble is gonna burst and I'm going to be seeing these puppies on ebay for $100 each a la the comic crash of the 90's....me want....me scared =(

Ok, just saw it in the newsletter. Now excuse my ignorance but I thought both Hulk and Spiderman were good guys? Still, price depending, I'll most likely get this "vs" statue. Even though I'm not a big Hulk fan (ducks as Andy throws various sculpting tools at my head) Spiderman is too cool to pass up. :D

Last edited:
Sure Hulk's a good guy...and he's fought every hero in the Marvel canon and some in the DC. Good teaming of a couple of Marvel A-list stars.

And it's not X-Based!!!!! :blissy

From newsletter:

Preview the next exciting diorama to be added to our Marvel line, The Hulk vs. Spiderman! This huge diorama features the Hulk sending a crushing blow which misses the agile web slinger. This exclusive version features a cool electronic feature set to light up your collection!

Busted up street lights, flickering on & off ???

:horror :horror :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
This is so ordered!!!!!! Thanks Sideshow!!!!!!
I cant wait to see the rest of it!

I cant say I like this as much as the previous Marvel diorama sculpts. It's Spiderman that looks a little tacky to me. Hulk looks better but I need a different angle to judge it clearly.

I still havent got my newsletter, is it possible someone could post the preview? Im dying to see it!!!!!:google

Back