Star Wars Unleashed figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did you guys collect these?
Do you still have them on display?
Did you like them or hate them?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VysxZJq9HmU&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VysxZJq9HmU&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ECoRaxlE-o8&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ECoRaxlE-o8&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I remember these went over big around here when they first started coming out. Since the line has stalled, not much continuing interest, although there were som real stand-out figures from this line that a lot of people can admire.

I have most of them, some where just garbage and the soft plastic would cause them to droop, other are great pieces like the original, Vader, luke & Boba to name a few each of them are in my display but I must say not a prominent position

I used to have several of these...I eventually gave them all to my nephew except for Yoda. :D

picture.php

Just to bad@$$ to give up! :rock

Last edited:
I've only got Dooku and Asajj Ventress...very cool line though, hoping to pick up a Shadow Stormtrooper somewhere down the line...

I really liked this line and am hoping Hasbro returns to it at some point.

The standouts for me were Boba Fett, Slave Leia, Jedi Luke, Aayla Secura and General Grievous.

I have Boba Fett, Yoda vs. Palpatine, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Obi-Wan, Redemption Darth Vader and General Grievous.

I don't have them on display anymore though, because I needed the shelfspace for other things.

i have the complete collection excepted for the shadow trooper ... the same unleashed stormtroper figure but painted in black !!

I thought it was a real shame that the scaled the line down. Thats what ended my interest in it.

I have, Grievous,Slave Leia,Sidious vs Yoda,ANH Han with falcon base,AOTC white Clone,AOTC Obi-Wan and ROTS Obi and Anakin with lava bases.

favorites would have to be Yoda vs Sidious,ANH Han,Slave Leia and ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan..some great sculpts and poses for sure. I thought the line got really weak at the end there..the Unleashed Stormtrooper is garbage.

Yeah...the line had it's hits-n-misses, but it was pretty cool...a different approach for Hasbro at least.

Out of all of 'em...the AOTC Obi-Wan and Bossk are my favorites...

AOTC Obi-Wan is classic. I wish the Vader with Anakin reveal hadn't been so hard to come by, never got my hands on that one. I had a bunch, but got rid of a few for loss of interest.

Kept Ep2 and 3 Obi-Wan, Ep3 Anakin, Yoda vs. Sidious. Can't remember if I kept Maul, I know it probably sounds wrong for me to even get rid of that one :lol, but really, it saddens me that in construction, he was one of their week ones, bent sabers just never looked good.

The minis might have been ok if they were still solid quality, but they really cheapened them, instead of being cool display pieces for collectors, they were like RISK with Star Wars figures for little kids.

Some of the sculpts were very good.They could have passed for some Mcfarlane figures.

ANH Han Solo
ESB Luke Skywalker
ESB Darth Vader
ROTJ Leia
Chewbacca

AOTC Obi-wan
AOTC Yoda
Mace Windu
ROTS Anakin vs. Obi-wan
ROTS Yoda vs. Sidious
Count Dooku
Asajj Ventress

I have the PT ones displayed with the .45 MR sabers. They fill in the space on my non-fiction paperback book shelves well. The OT ones bookend my 3.75" displays, except for Vader, who is on the shelf with Dooku and Ventress. I still need .45 sabers for them.

Back