Obi-Wan sculpture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, very nice. That is a spot on sculpt.

Did they ever post any unpainted sculpts of Luke?

hmm. imagine that.
another kick-ass sculpt by Andy
:bow

Wow! I've been checking back to catch the blog for Obi/McGregor sculpt (unpainted) and that looks excellent! Damn! I'm going to have to order another 12 incher! :sick :D

Great work Andy! :banana

PsychoCenobite :joy

..these 12" figures are looking better and better. i say even better than the sw pf ones.. :cool: nice job on these sideshow :joy :joy :joy

Andy is so talented, this sculpt is perfect. If it comes back from China with a less than desirable paint job, strip the paint off and display him like this. I am so loving this SW 12" line. I cannot wait to get them. Good job Andy and Sideshow!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Great sculpt ... this line is a real winner. :banana

This is my very favorite Star Wars 12incher that I've seen so far around here!!! I will be ordering this one as well. He's really amazing in person - seriously, the detail going into the costumes and accessories on these blow my mind (and I'm not that easily impressed by figures, I don't own many and when I say "gotta have that one!" that means it's pretty darn good! :wacky )

Cool Dusty! Most oldest daughter, 11, is totally excited about this piece. I know she can't wait for this and the other's. :)

The likeness of the ROTS sculpt really is quite good with the right paint application to bring it out.

The likeness of the ROTS sculpt really is quite good with the right paint application to bring it out. <TABLE class=tborder id=post1253775 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336633 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #336633 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #336633 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #336633 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
Today, 09:47 AM </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Whats with the necroposting ? :banghead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back