YOUR Favorite AH Comiquette so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite AH!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chronotrigger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who's your personal favorite so far? (Remember you only get 1 vote!)

Mary Jane?
Black Queen?
Black Cat?
Rogue?
White Queen?

Cast your vote!!

Last edited:
i choose MJ, though BQ at this time has the new car feeling.

i think MJ and BQ are neck and neck for me, with Emma next, Rogue and BC last:monkey2

I voted for Jean Black Queen. The pose is powerful and dynamic. I love the swirl of the cape around her. The details on the corset, boots and whips are second to none. Best of all her face is gorgeous with those smoldering eyes and succulent lips.

Sexy, regal, and just plain HOT HOT HOT!!

i only have the one (BQ) so im biased, but i think if i had them all i wouls still say BQ followed by WQ

She Hulk will definitely top them all, and then Scarlett Witch, but I can't remember if that is AH or not.

I've seen them all, and IMO, the order will be: Scarlet Witch, She Hulk, and then whatever we have listed here.

I voted in the following order:

Rogue
Men:D
tie between WQ and BQ......(BQ for overall design and WQ because it's THE WQ!)
Mary Jane(don't have it, though!)
Black Cat(will never own!)

I only have the X-Ladies.
1a). Black Queen
1b). White Queen
2). Rogue

I have to give Jean the edge over Emma by a hair. I do love them both though. Of course when the AH! Mystique arrives, we will have to update this poll.

rogue all the way! :rock

here's some shots of mine...

Rogue4.jpg

Rogue6.jpg

Rogue7.jpg

Rogue8.jpg

Rogue9.jpg

Rogue10.jpg

Rogue11.jpg

I just want to say Black Cat is a great piece also. she's the catwoman of the Marvel Universe. Cute profile too. There aren't any "bad" AH ladies, at least not quality-wise.

BQ, Rogue, WQ. I'm more for the X-ladies. MJ did not make the cut due to ^^^^-eyed :(

Back