Skiman's um.... Art :lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's me getting back into it today and last night, my gal got me a kit to draw some Marvel stuff so I'm back in the game.

Rough drafts...

hulkvs11.jpg

untitl10.jpg

I like my DP I'll be working on him some more...

img_3116.jpg

Last edited:
That's an awesome gift from your gal! :rock

Nice work! I especially like the DP drawing. Keep us updated!

were these freehand?

Yes sir, my collection of lead pencils, I'm goin to give my go at digital color here on the DP... I have a buddy giving me tips at work, he's a graphic artist in our IT dept.

He's gonna come in handy, always wanted to paint digitally. :D

Just scanned them in with a scanner, the Wolvie and Hulk were on my paper notepad :lol

Awesome, I'm glad that ppl like these!!! My goal is to once get some of my sketches digital colored and blow them up as posters for my collection room, whenever we get our house this year.

deadpo14.jpg

Changed sig and then re-did background in RGB mode, instead of CMYK... Makes the difference on high res pics :rock

deadpo15.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin great Ski!! I do lots of color ins/shading/textures, etc with a tablet, so i'm here for tips if ya need any in this stage of the game! An example, my first, back in the day:

Hidatsa__s_Sub_Zero_in_color_by_runningoutofblackink.jpg

Great start so far!! Keep up the great work.

Dude, that's pretty damn good. I thought you were just joking, but this turned out good enough to try some more.

Back