Some of my drawings...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Entity

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, here are some of my drawings I recently made. Most of them are fantasy characters and creatures. Although not Medieval fantasy stuff, but more post-apocalyptic or Weird-West type of things.

I draw on plain white paper with pencils.

Okay, the first one. I call these creatures Sewer-Mutants. They dwell in sewers and abandoned subwaytracks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So let me know what you think :)

OK, first of all a quick update to the Sewer-Mutants, a close-up of the leg.

picture.php

I gave him a leg made out of some steampipe to show that these creatures have a basic form of intelligence. Although they look savage, they are smart enough to use certain items as tools, in this case a prostetic leg.

Up to another drawing. Again a mutant only a rather different one. I call him the Mutant Warrior. This is sort of a work in progress, since I haven't colored him in it's entirety. I got inspired to make this by the Fallout 3 game, but while coloring it I felt it looked too much like Fallout's Supermutants and therefore I didn't finish it. I don't like it when my work looks too copied of something else...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

An ornate piece of armprotection gives a hint that their culture may be tribal.

picture.php

His gun, homemade, with a rusty pipe as barrel.

picture.php

The skull, not only there to look menacing and put fear in the humans he fights, but also to give an idea of his proportions next to a human.

Keep checking back for more drawings to come :)

Awesome work man! :rock I love the Mutant Warrior, I don't think he looks too similar to the Super Mutants in Fallout 3. Keep it up! :D

picture.php

Woah dude ripped off nail i hate seeing that kind of stuff. :horror :lol

Keep up the good work.

Awesome work man! :rock I love the Mutant Warrior, I don't think he looks too similar to the Super Mutants in Fallout 3. Keep it up! :D

Woah dude ripped off nail i hate seeing that kind of stuff. :horror :lol

Keep up the good work.

Very nice work!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!!! :duff

@ Jay: I hate ripped off fingernails too! There's a scene in the movie Stir Of Echoes, which sort of inspired me to draw that. The scene in the movie really makes me ball my fists to protect my fingernails, it looks nasty...

@ Jay: I hate ripped off fingernails too! There's a scene in the movie Stir Of Echoes, which sort of inspired me to draw that. The scene in the movie really makes me ball my fists to protect my fingernails, it looks nasty...

Oh nasty on texas chainsaw massacre where someone is getting dragged across the floor and they try to stop themselfs with their fingers and the nails rip off also makes me do the fist thing so i just look away now. :eek: :lol

Anyway i'll let the threadf get back on topic now. ;)

Here's another one. I call this The-Worst-Dressed-Man. Basically he's the worst dressed gunslinger out there. No camouflage whatsoever on his clothes and not to serious :lol
I kinda took my inspiration from Zaphod from the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy film. He looks quite a bit like him, more than I would usually be happy with, but I made this to experiment with some different colors which I don't use a lot so it was fun to do :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I call this one The Inbred. He's an evil son of a ^^^^^ who lives in a swamp and preys on travelling folk.

picture.php

picture.php

His ugly mug in close-up

picture.php

The creepy little house he lives in. A bit crooked because the ground it's built on isn't exactly solid.

picture.php

I had fun drawing these Swamp Cypress trees because they have a creepy and gloomy vibe about them.

This is simply called The Snake, because I haven't thought of a better name for it :lol
It isn't a real existing snake obviously. I took my inspiration from several animals, like a snake :duh, frogs-eyes and a scorpion's stinger.

I drew the outline of a human next to it for scale.

picture.php

picture.php

And here we have yet another Mutant. A WIP. I call this one the Wandering Mutant as he wanders the land hunting people.
As you can see he differs in a lot of ways from the Mutant Warrior because of the Fallout 3 likeness I mentioned earlier. This one looks a bit more sophisticated using not a homemade weapon and carrying bags and an ammobelt.

picture.php

As you can see, it's skin is full of boils and abnormal growths.

picture.php

His lips have been ripped to allow bigger pieces of (human) meat to be eaten.

picture.php

The festering arm with again an abnormal growth on his hand.

picture.php

An abandoned gasstation nearby.

You sewer monsters remind me of the Dementors from Harry Potter. Great drawings. :)

Really? I haven't heard that before. My main inspiration for the Sewer Mutants came from Alien, but it's limited only in that they have no eyes. Besides the no eye thing, I wanted to create something of my own.

Thanks!! :)

picture.php

picture.php

I drew this in school today... :monkey3
A classmate of mine thought he looked pretty good, so I thought I'd share it with you :)

As you can see, it's still is a WIP, but I might finish it next week when I'm bored at school :lol

Back