Sir Reepicheep has arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy K9

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is one of Weta's offerings in the Prince Caspian line. After going a little overboard with the first lines edition numbers, I can say that they have definately pulled back on these. Mine was number 68/100, which makes it the rarest statue I own.:horror

Anyway, here are the pics of this cute little guy.

IMG_7107.JPG

IMG_7114.JPG

IMG_7118.JPG

IMG_7121.JPG

IMG_7115.JPG

IMG_7132.JPG

IMG_7122.JPG

IMG_7135.JPG

I have collected all the statues from the first line, and look foward to collecting all of the Prince Caspian line. I just hope I can get the others, seeing as how they are in very limited numbers.:(

I got this one too. Very nice. Even though the edition sizes are small, the other 2 are very expensive so I don't know that they are going to sell out anytime soon. I have all the original movie ones. I got them all at once for next to nothing from ebay. The second movie didn't do that well at the box office and the buzz on Narnia is way down. I don't know if you know, but Disney dropped the series and will no longer produce these films. I think some other company is going to continue the film series but without the Disney name and with fading interest in Narnia I don't know how that film will do. Its interesting that even though there are only 100, he still has not sold out. I seriously doubt the other 2 will sell out either. By the way, not trying to be negative toward your post. Like I said, I got him too, I think he is great. I think the second movie was as good as the first. But unfortunately, it looks like we are in the minority.

I got this one too. Very nice. Even though the edition sizes are small, the other 2 are very expensive so I don't know that they are going to sell out anytime soon. I have all the original movie ones. I got them all at once for next to nothing from ebay. The second movie didn't do that well at the box office and the buzz on Narnia is way down. I don't know if you know, but Disney dropped the series and will no longer produce these films. I think some other company is going to continue the film series but without the Disney name and with fading interest in Narnia I don't know how that film will do. Its interesting that even though there are only 100, he still has not sold out. I seriously doubt the other 2 will sell out either. By the way, not trying to be negative toward your post. Like I said, I got him too, I think he is great. I think the second movie was as good as the first. But unfortunately, it looks like we are in the minority.[/QUOTE

No need for apologies. I new that Disney had dropped the license, but that another company was doing The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. At keast I think they're still making it. Even though the movies have lost alot of popularity, I would love for Weta to make statues from the next film. It will probably never happen, but I can still dream.:rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for a diorama of the witches castle and a diorama of her sleigh.:rolleyes:

I own him too, #13. I think he's great, low ES and totally sold out, I wouldn't give him up for anything.

reepicheep.jpg

reepicheep-weta.jpg

Weta has the classiest bases :lecture ; officially joining the hunt. :gun

Nice pics, I have Otmin and Orieus as well as the bookends; very well done! :clap

The tail on the horse is supposed to be facing up, but mine kept falling to a down position. Has anyone else had this problem?

caspian_14.jpg

I also recently got an air purifier, to help keep my statues dust free.:D

Back