Winnipeg here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexxxus

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
New to the hobby but a hard-core collector for years (Comics, cards, books, lighters and dicast race cars) I only have a few pieces so far (Iron Man MK II & III and gunmetal Exclusive, the new Namor polystone and new Bowen Archangel and some spidey stuff) I do like this hobby! Have the MK I in both foramts coming as well as the new Elecktra... Might get the Aliens Loader w/ Ripley but that could start a very expensive trend!

Hello all and I look forward to spending time on this great board.

Lexxxus (AKA: Wayne)

I spent 3 years in Grand Forks, ND. Winnipeg's southern neighbor. Been to Winni a couple of times....nice sexy asian girls...yum.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

New to the hobby but a hard-core collector for years (Comics, cards, books, lighters and dicast race cars) I only have a few pieces so far (Iron Man MK II & III and gunmetal Exclusive, the new Namor polystone and new Bowen Archangel and some spidey stuff) I do like this hobby! Have the MK I in both foramts coming as well as the new Elecktra... Might get the Aliens Loader w/ Ripley but that could start a very expensive trend!

Hello all and I look forward to spending time on this great board.

Lexxxus (AKA: Wayne)

As long as you're not in Trashconna or the North End, you're doing fine!

Welcome to the brig Winnipegger!

Back