Wait list Exclusive Han Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kierbaudy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got an email saying my wait list became active... guess people are returning them. I already bought the regular version when I got a previous email from sideshow saying they anticipated that no more exclusives would be available from the wait list. Now, what do I do? Take a look to see if it measures up? I think I can still return it without paying postage if there's something wrong with the sculpt or paintjob? I am less excited now with all the talk of people not liking it, but it has a nicer base than the regular.

Keep in mind that those who have complained about it don't even have it. They are just going off pics on the net.

Collector's who actually have this piece seem happy to overjoyed. I could go on and on about how I love this piece, and I probably will, but the best thing to do is to get one and decide for yourself. :)

kierbaudy said:
I just got an email saying my wait list became active... guess people are returning them.
I've always wondered what happens to returned products. Esp the premiums.
They must be repackaged at some point if theyre resold. I can't believe SS would send out a re-taped package since a piece of tape always seals the entire styro foam casing on each. and some are a pain in the a$$ to get back in their package exactly how theyre supposed to be

I just got an email saying my wait list became active... guess people are returning them.

Do returned and previously opened items go back out for sale? I haven't thought about that before. With Sideshow's "no questions asked" return policy, it seems like there must be a fair amount of opened packages sitting around. Cancellations/credit card declines are a no brainer for the wait list, but does Sideshow put previously opened up and handled stuff back out to the wait list customers?

I always assumed that a successful wait list order would get you a factory sealed item. I guess that an unopened returned item would be just fine, but how does Sideshow determine what can and can't be resold? And what happens to the rejects? Can I have some?

Remember that wait list fulfillment comes from cancelled items and credit card declines. I'd imagine that returned items aren't put back into circulation.

Darklord Dave said:
Remember that wait list fulfillment comes from cancelled items and credit card declines. I'd imagine that returned items aren't put back into circulation.

Exactly, this could actually be the exclusive I cancelled. I came to the realization that I didn't need both versions especially with the LOTR PF on the horizon so I cancelled my exclusive order. I actually like the regular verison better. From the pics anyway. Mine will probably actually be here next week. :banana

oxbeard said:
Exactly, this could actually be the exclusive I cancelled. I came to the realization that I didn't need both versions especially with the LOTR PF on the horizon so I cancelled my exclusive order. I actually like the regular verison better. From the pics anyway. Mine will probably actually be here next week. :banana

you and many people canceled. i also did and got the regular instead..

I guess I was presumptuous... I will let you know whether it was a cancelled unopened one or a returned piece. Recycled pieces used to happen with the LOTR polystone line. When I returned a chipped or damaged piece from the mail, I would get one back 3 months later that was in even worse condition and dusty! Not sure what that was about.

Well, thanks to those who cancelled... I guess lots of other people will be joining me.

I cancelled my exclusive Han order about 2 weeks ago, so that might have been it. :D

Mini-Rock said:
AWESOME! Now lets see a pic! ;) :D

..hey dave..looks who's the moron here.
show me a pic of yours, but learn how to take pics first.. your pics are pretty poor quality..like your little bangalo..:joy
ah, and change that walmart sofa futtom of yours..it's not only cheapo..but looks horrible..:rolleyes: :D
..can it even sit two people? hehehehehehehe

Anakin said:
show me a pic of yours, but learn how to take pics first.. your pics are pretty poor quality..like your little bangalo..:joy
ah, and change that walmart sofa futtom of yours..it's not only cheapo..but looks horrible..:rolleyes: :D

Come on, don't make Dave lock another thread...

Anakin said:

WOW! Is that the best you've got? Must be since you're too scared to post pics of your collection. Come one! Lets see that Han Solo statue! Don't be affraid; I know you can do it!

BTW, nice spelling and punctuation genius. LMAO!

Mini-Rock said:
WOW! Is that the best you've got? Must be since you're too scared to post pics of your collection. Come one! Lets see that Han Solo statue! Don't be affraid; I know you can do it!

BTW, nice spelling and punctuation genius. LMAO!

i'm moving..will post pics as soon as i unpack, sweetheart. you should move too..that bangalo of yours can't even fit that cheap futtom well. is that a tree house? looks like one. :D :D :D :D :D :wave i will see you tomorrow :banana
.night.

You mean as soon as you can afford to buy it! ;)

Take a pic of the Han Solo box then sport. Admit it, you don't have it.

LMAO, everyone here knows i'm all for a little tussle now and again, but WTF Anakin?? You need a serious lesson in the mechanics and etiquette of forum mudslinging. I'd also like to add that at least dave has a "futtom" of his own and a "bangalo" of his own, and isn't forced to sleep on his mom's. By the way, what are futtoms and bangalos???

Oh and one more thing, GREAT board name, tres originale!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back