Gandalf Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wrapped up on Gandalf the Grey. Posted pics in my thread as well but figured i would post them here incase any LOTR fans dont visit the custom section often. :peace

IMG_0576.png

IMG_0571.png

Absolutely breathtaking :bow Your repaints are fantastic, but what you just did with Gandalf takes it to a whole new level, and I am in utter bewilderment of how you have literally brought the sculpt to life. Kudos :clap

It certainly is! And a beautiful paintjob on top of a gorgeous sculpt. Oh, so well done, sir!

Your work is humbling to behold.

Thanks CustomMikey! I remember commenting on yours awhile back and thought you did a knock out job. Actually had yours in mind when i painted this one earlier. :peace

This guy does the best re-paints on figures..end of story.

I havnt done many PF's actually but would love to tackle a few at some point. Also thanks again for the feedback guys!

Hey small studios,

Can you post a SIDE by SIDE comparison between the ORIGINAL and the REPAINT? It would be cool to see where you made the more significant changes! Also, would you consider sharing your work in a painters how to over at The Green Dragon?

Geb

Back