New 12" Blade Figure by Medicom Only $399.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Medicom has recently released new images of their upcoming limited edition Real Action Heroes movie style 12” Blade figure.

Feel free to check out the pictures here:
https://www.superherotimes.com/newsarchive/001153.php

It gets better though. I have it on good authority from a contact of mine overseas that this 12” figure will only be available as part of an overseas exclusive DVD boxed set that is soon to be released.

The boxed set includes five DVDs (Blade 1, 2, 3, plus 2 special feature disks), 1 Blade comic book, and the 12” Blade figure made by Medicom. This figure has been produced exclusively for this DVD set. Apparently the figure will not be sold separately in the future.

This 12” Blade figure is limited to a production run of only 1,000 sets. Apparently it has something to do with the exclusive license limitation that Medicom was able to obtain.

The release date for this set is set for March of 2006.

From what I am seeing on E-Bay this limited edition set seems to be starting in the $399.99 range. Double ouch!

DK :banghead

Feel free to check out my 12" Hollywood based figure site, Plastic Hollywood, here: https://p066.ezboard.com/bplastichollywood

I'll stick with my Marvel Studios one.
Dsc00108.jpg

It's a nice looking figure, but no way would I fork over 400 for it. That's the cost of a nice camshaft for my car.

Marvel Studios at least looks like Wesley...
I think I got mine for 9$ on clearance..

It's supposedly based on the comic version and it's a exclusive, Asian only DVD set of all the Blade movies. Medicom isn't selling it directly.

ebay and HLJ are probably your best bets. If you only have a region 1 DVD player, you won't even be able to play the DVDs it comes with.

Back