• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - MOTUC He-Ro - Head only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
The He-Ro I got has a messed up eye paintjob and wondering if anyone has a He-Ro they are parting out and willing to sell the head only.

If you still need one, I have one loose you can have. Sword and staff not included. I would ask that you pay shipping. Shoot me a PM if you want it, might be easier then dealing with Matty.

disclaimer: deal is for Mesa only, please do send me pm's wanting this. His poor He-ro has a bug eye!:lol

If you still need one, I have one loose you can have. Sword and staff not included. I would ask that you pay shipping. Shoot me a PM if you want it, might be easier then dealing with Matty.

disclaimer: deal is for Mesa only, please do send me pm's wanting this. His poor He-ro has a bug eye!:lol

Hmmm.... mind if I mull it over? I do appreciate the offer, and may take you up on it too, probably easier than dealing with matty. I'll let you know.

When I had cleared the RMA for tri-klops, I mentioned the bum paint job on He-Ro and the lady had to put me on hold to see if a bad paint job qualifies for customer dissatisfaction, which I guess it does for my case.

Back