Mr Bean goes visiting!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainjamesbrooke

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mr Bean is off on his travels! Oh what fun! Can you guess who he'll meet first?
Tune in in three days time to find out!

003.jpg
[/IMG]

captainjamesbrooke

Cool, didn't RA play The Doctor in the Children in Need specials?

:lol:lol

As I already said the Mr. Bean figure is one of the most unconventional figures ever made. It is so much fun to play with. Hope one day to be able to get one. Just imagine posing him with SS Darth Vader, HT Predator or Terminator etc. Would be hilarious.

:lol:lol

As I already said the Mr. Bean figure is one of the most unconventional figures ever made. It is so much fun to play with. Hope one day to be able to get one. Just imagine posing him with SS Darth Vader, HT Predator or Terminator etc. Would be hilarious.

Yeah a good example is the meaning of this thread:D

i will get this figure one day too,me and my brother watched Bean all the time when we were kids,good times...

Oh dear! Captain Jack seems to have Arcotophobia!

captainjamesbrooke

Still looks like he's getting his own back! Poor Me Bean....

captainjamesbrooke

:lol Nice pics, especially the ones with Captain Jack! :rock That Bean figure does indeed look scary lifelike, the likeness is incredible.

:lol Nice pics, especially the ones with Captain Jack! :rock That Bean figure does indeed look scary lifelike, the likeness is incredible.

Cheers! Sadly my camra just can't do it justice! Need to stop spending all my cash on figues and buy a new one:D

Enterbay's really starting to branch out lately! Who would've guessed they'd do someone like Mr. Bean? I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how insanely realistic he was and ordered one without hesitation. The likeness to RA really is uncanny, especially in hand!

Back