Why no internal art boxes for some pieces?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
....:google

BlackbeardBox.jpg

review_pfzaius_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Has Sideshow Q been fired from Sideshow ?

"I'm a fan of all of Sideshow's packaging. Our package designs are one of the many things that sets our products apart from the rest.''

:duh:duh:duh

Like I said in another thread, if it isn't Marvel or SW, I think this is the packaging we'll be seeing for smaller licenses. I'm sure Disney will have full art boxes too.

It is sad to see the shiny exclusive sticker stuck on those cardboard boxes. :lol

Man that sux... These better be going down in price if your not getting the full color art boxs anymore.

At least King Leonidas came in a nice full color box. Whew!

I'm sure it's just a budget thing. This is a way to cut down some costs on pieces that have smaller production runs.

If I could get better paint apps and QC I wouldn't give two ^^^^s if they shipped it to me in a garbage bag.

Look on the brighter side, our box collection will downsize.

PFs are pretty delicate. I only own one, but even if I had 20 I wouldn't throw the boxes for them away, what if you had to move or something, I wouldn't wanna just try to bubble wrap it and hope it all works out.

If I could get better paint apps and QC I wouldn't give two ^^^^s if they shipped it to me in a garbage bag.

Well it seems they did ship pitu's Mark I comiquette in a garbage bag and look what happened to that! :lol

Back