Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman79

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone! New to the boards here. I've had a few ideas rattling around for awhile and finally decided to make some of them. I'm a firm believer that if have amazing figures you should have equally amazing displays for them. This world deserves a better class of collectible, and I'm going to give it to them. Just wanted to post some pics of the two completed customs. Hope you enjoy! Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

Holy ^^^^!!!

...is that back wall with the door, that table, that chair and that lamp for sale if not can you help us out in how to make them and/or find them?!?!?!

Yes please share how you did that! It's really amazing!

That's incredible,but aren't they facing the door in the film?

Wow, great attention to detail on this piece. Bravo!

There were doors in front and behind them in the film I believe.

And yeah those dioramas they look amazing!! :D

The custom work on this board never ceases to impress. Great work.

I already told you I think it's great! Best I've seen yet. That door is really cool. Lamp is killer.

Looks great! Love the weathering on the walls!

Thanks to everyone! I really appreciate it!

The room has a total of 8 mirrors (4 per side) and 2 doors. Being a dio I opted to start at one end of the room ...

Last edited:

Hey I am the ONLY one on these boards who is allowed to make a Int. Scene Diorama!!!! J/K :)

Dude that does look amazing...nice work, I toyed with the idea of making the door too but since I make mine to fit the Detolf I opted not...for now...;) but who knows if I might make another piece to fit my existing dios...kind of an expansion piece!!!

The table and chairs are superb!!!

I am very impressed since I know the amount of work that goes into making one these. Welcome to the board bro!!

mike

Thanks to everyone! I really appreciate it!

The room has a total of 6 mirrors (3 per side) and 2 doors. Being a dio I opted to start at one end of the room ...

2 things:
1.are you gonna build the other wall?
2.you should make these and take commissions.

Hey I am the ONLY one on these boards who is allowed to make a Int. Scene Diorama!!!! J/K :)

Dude that does look amazing...nice work, I toyed with the idea of making the door too but since I make mine to fit the Detolf I opted not...for now...;) but who knows if I might make another piece to fit my existing dios...kind of an expansion piece!!!

The table and chairs are superb!!!

I am very impressed since I know the amount of work that goes into making one these. Welcome to the board bro!!

mike

If you do, let me know! Yours is amazing as is this! The creativity on this board never ceases to amaze me. I bet we could get our own collectibles company started just by the amazing artists on this board alone!

If you do, let me know! Yours is amazing as is this! The creativity on this board never ceases to amaze me. I bet we could get our own collectibles company started just by the amazing artists on this board alone!

^^^THIS. Very true.

That's awesome, dude. I love the filthy white walls, as well as the jail cell bars.

Back