Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaserFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6th scale Wolverine Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Product code: MMS103

Hot Toys is proud to announce the fan-favorite mutant – Wolverine collectible figure from the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie.

This 1/6th scale human mutant features:

- Newly developed Hot Toys hirsute muscular figure body
- over 30 points of articulation
- Stands approximately 30 cm tall
- His movie accurate costume of brown jacket, undershirt, shirt, jeans and boots
- Real-like Wolverine origins adamantium claws
- Accessories: dog tags and a leather-like belt with detailed buckle
- Two pairs of interchangeable hands
- Life-like head sculpt with authentic likeness of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
- Figure base with Wolverine nameplate and the movie logo

** special feature: new material used on the head, better head skin texture is presented with this new material.

Release date: Q4, 2009

Artist info:
Head Sculpt by Kojun
Head Paint by JC.Hong

TM © 2009 Marvel. © 2009 Fox.
All Rights Reserved.

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine1.jpg

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine5.jpg

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine7.jpg

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine2.jpg

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine6.jpg

-X-Men-Origins_Wolverine3.jpg

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine8.jpg

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine__scaled_614.jpg

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine__scaled_615.jpg

X-Men-Origins_Wolverine11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The figure looks great, no doubt, but that doesn't look like Jackman. Looks like a generic white face sculpt.

To be honest I dont think the sculpt has changed at all. And Jackmans likeness still isnt quite there. I like the looks of the new mucle body, But it kind of reminds me of an action figure and not a $150 collectible.

I can see Jackman in the sculpt, but still not 100%. Not sure if I will buy this or not... kind of hoping we see a suited version from one of the first 3 movies.

I can't see any pics here or in the link. Have they been removed?

It's tough judging other people's perception of likeness, because it's an eye of the beholder type of situation, but I think the sculpt looks quite like Hugh Jackman. Not 100%, of course, but I'd say about 95%, which is probably the best we've gotten so far. I love it.

The nose looks right, I think it might be the eyes that are kinda throwing it off a bit.
wolvieHTcomparison.jpg

148_494.jpg

11-X-Men-Origins_Wolverine.jpg

Last edited:
How can some of you say that is doesn't look like Jackman? The sculpt isn't 100% accurate but for a toy it's damn close. What I mean is, how can some of you say there isn't even an resemblance? It does need to be tweaked, no doubt but some of you exaggerate your words too much.

How can some of you say that is doesn't look like Jackman? The sculpt isn't 100% accurate but for a toy it's damn close. What I mean is, how can some of you say there isn't even an resemblance? It does need to be tweaked, no doubt but some of you exaggerate your words too much.

:lol this happens every time a new figure comes out. People always grossly exagerrate "It looks nothing like X!"

I think the Jackman likeness is fantastic and am glad I have one on preorder!

Back