• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: General Grievous or Darth Maul PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold both of mine last year, but if you have to choose between one or the other, get the Grievous. And be sure to get the exclusive too, the cape makes that premium format.

I recently bought a regular off eBay and my wife is going to make a cape for him after I receive him and I get pictures of the cape from other members. She is really, really good; she makes alot of Hawaiian quilts and stuff.

If you get a regular and are interested in a cape, let me know and I will see if I can talk her into making more; this is assuming she can track down fabric that is similar to the fabric on the PF cape. I will post pictures after she makes it.

If you get a regular and are interested in a cape, let me know and I will see if I can talk her into making more; this is assuming she can track down fabric that is similar to the fabric on the PF cape. I will post pictures after she makes it.

I'm definitely interested in buying one from you/her if she can make one:D

I have a PF Darth Maul I'm looking to sell. Still have original box and its lived in a glass curio since I got it. Will probably post this on the For Sale board, too. Feel free to PM me.

Back