What movie would you like to see made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimera 1

Super Freak
Reaction score
It can be a book you read, a comic, or even a remake. But what do you want to see made into a movie? I would like to see them make some of the R.A. Salvatore Drizzt books into movies. If you aren't familiar you can check the list out click here.
I would also like them to make a Metal Gear movie or a Splinter Cell movie.
Also Lincoln Child and Douglas Preston both write really great books together and solo like: Deep Storm, The Codex, and collaboratively like Relic.
These are just some of the movies I would like to see made.

Dragon's Lair full length, cell animated movie.

Also would love to see some John Clark-focused Clancy movies. I vote "Without Remorse." Move up to the Rainbox Six's, etc., after you have established the man, and his eventual relationship with Ding Chavez.

You know what I can't believe is as far as I know a movie based on Stranger in a Strange Land has never been made.

I don't know whatever happened, but I think they were supposed to do Rendezvous with Rama at one time.

Guyver remade :duh MGS sounds good as well, but no actor could replace the original voice of Snake in the games

I'd like to see a DC/Vertigo Unknown Soldier movie.

1730_400x600.jpg

Back