• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Frodo PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one! :wave

Just thought i'd let you know :D :lol

Good luck with the search. It's actually a nice piece, despite what a lot of people say about it :rock

You know for the past couple of weeks I have thought about it, but now i've decided i'm gonna try and hunt down an Aragorn and Gandalf PF as well to go with him. Sorry. :(

Would this be your first LOTR PF?

You know for the past couple of weeks I have thought about it, but now i've decided i'm gonna try and hunt down an Aragorn and Gandalf PF as well to go with him. Sorry. :(

Would this be your first LOTR PF?

:monkey2:monkey2 I understand :monkey2:monkey2 :lol

Nope, already got Lurtz and the MO :) But, for some reason, I think I need some good guys to go alongside them :dunno :lol

Good Luck mate :wave....You would be better off with Star Wars PFs I think :lol

I have one I'd be willing to sell, but I paid $190 for it and dont' want to sell it for the going rate of ~$150 right now. Keep eye's peeled on Ebay, they show up as bargains every once in awhile.

I have one I'd be willing to sell, but I paid $190 for it and dont' want to sell it for the going rate of ~$150 right now. Keep eye's peeled on Ebay, they show up as bargains every once in awhile.

For me $190 seems a fair price...but the shipping to the UK would take it over unfortunately :monkey2 :lol

Bump :wave

hmmm, I wouldn't have thought that getting a Frodo PF would be all that hard.
But then having been in this game for a couple of years now, I'm starting to notice how some things that were everywhere, have seemed to dry up the next time I looked.
Still, likely not news to those that have been doing this for sometime.

Anyway, on the subject of Frodo, I see a UK ebay one listed for £165 or make on offer.

For me $190 seems a fair price...but the shipping to the UK would take it over unfortunately :monkey2 :lol

Bump :wave

yep, shipping costs suck.
i have a frodo also, but already thought of the shipping situation. it would add over $100 to the purchase price. your best bet is to get on from europe.
good luck.

Back