Broken Medicom Boba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwelveMonkeys

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Picked this figure up today to package it back up, and the leg was all floppy. Took the outfit off, and it had snapped at the hip :mad:

I don't know much about RAHs, so could someone point me in the right direction as to which body I need for replacement?

yes, but in true Medicom fashion, they are an additional $189.99.

Or do what I do and keep a supply of broken RAH bodies (start a thread in the "I want to buy" section) I've picked up busted bodies for a few pounds from fellow freaks.
The medicom bodies come apart really easy (Hidden screws under the little round plugs)
Then you can swap out the damaged joint from the donor body.
But Lerath666 is right - I'm slowly replacing them with HT Slims too - just fed up with snapped shoulders & hips!

Yeah my immediate thought was to get a HT body. This slim one wouldn't be too tall for the outfit would it? And are the neck joints the same?

The Medi bodies are pretty crappy, I flexed the foot on this one earlier and the plastic was so soft it almost pulled away from the joint.

Yeah my immediate thought was to get a HT body. This slim one wouldn't be too tall for the outfit would it? And are the neck joints the same?

The Medi bodies are pretty crappy, I flexed the foot on this one earlier and the plastic was so soft it almost pulled away from the joint.

The TrueType will be way too tall for that to work with Medi's clothing, especially for Boba. Your best bet is picking up a nude RAH body on ebaY and porting everything over.

I've got one I've been parting out as needed to repair Medi bodies :stormtroo it's one of the white Stormie bodies. I think it still has the right hip if you need that and don't mind a white joint underneath the suit.

I've got one I've been parting out as needed to repair Medi bodies :stormtroo it's one of the white Stormie bodies. I think it still has the right hip if you need that and don't mind a white joint underneath the suit.

Thanks, just dropped you a PM

The TrueType will be way too tall for that to work with Medi's clothing, especially for Boba. Your best bet is picking up a nude RAH body on ebaY and porting everything over.
actualy the new slim body is perfect to replace a medicom body

Originally Posted by evilalive
Pick this up tonight and hope these photos gives you some idea of what this body could do in compares to Medi 301 figure.

Left: Medicom 301 body Right: HT Slim TTB
DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0353.jpg

DSCF0356.jpg

DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

it's a LITTLE taller, but not much. it should aslso make most short medi figures seem closer to true 1/6th

personally, i think the Medicom Fett's clothing is a little too small / constricting for a truetype... perhaps if you are going for an "80s I Can't Drive 55"sort of mode...

actualy the new slim body is perfect to replace a medicom body

it's a LITTLE taller, but not much. it should aslso make most short medi figures seem closer to true 1/6th

Actually bud, that's assuming the figures you bought came with those 1/2in spacers you see between the feet and calves. Boba doesn't. ;)

Does anyone have a pic of Medi Fett on a Slim TT? Has anyone did this? Anyone? Anyone?Bueller? Bueller?

Or hell, any Medi fig on a Slim TT? I didn't even know the Slim was released yet....?

Does anyone have a pic of Medi Fett on a Slim TT? Has anyone did this? Anyone? Anyone?Bueller? Bueller?

Or hell, any Medi fig on a Slim TT? I didn't even know the Slim was released yet....?

no medi fett on HT slim TT that I could find, but here are few RAH replaced with a Slim TT examples.

By mephisto21

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/...964&extra=page=1&filter=type&typeid=6

By Riderchuen

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/...872&extra=page=1&filter=type&typeid=6

By Kilohk

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/...365&extra=page=1&filter=type&typeid=6

BY nam501xx

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/...064&extra=page=1&filter=type&typeid=6

My Boba's not broken (yet), but is it an easy swap do the hands feet just pop in and out? The one thing I hate about Medi body's is the slight hips on them, they legs are just to damn close together

Last edited:
Picked this figure up today to package it back up, and the leg was all floppy. Took the outfit off, and it had snapped at the hip :mad:

I don't know much about RAHs, so could someone point me in the right direction as to which body I need for replacement?

Dude, I hope you're not the guy I just bought my Medicom Fett from on eBay! He was supposed to be sending it today...

i have medicom body, do you like one??? send me a private mesage

Back