Kotobukiya: Psylocke & phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry im a bit late... only just found out.

not sure how to delete this thread now?!?

Don't sweat it, Roachy!

The designs look nifty...I wonder if those are finalized?

8213-550x-pp1.jpg

BTW... :welcome to the Freak Show, CR! :wave

Hiya Jinxxy! :D

I know!...before tax!...too much, eh!?....I wanted to get BW the other day but my cousin said she looks a bit like LAdy GaGa so I'm saving all my love(and moolah) for Rogue!:rock.......by the way, who was introduced first!?..BW or Rogue!?

i got both of the BW (the regular one and the SDCC exclusive) for the size of it it is detailed and the paint apps on them are great, i have Rouge and SW on order cant wait to put an order for these two

So have any of these been released yet? I have all the previous ones pre-ordered from the same site and none have shipped yet.

I've had the Black Widow shipped to me a few weeks ago. The Yelena Belova Black Widow was exclusively available at SDCC last month. Rogue should be out sometime this month.

I'm definitely interested in the Phoenix but I need to pick up Rogue first. I'm totally focused on the figures based off Yamashi.ta's original artwork right now though. The ones that aren't Marvel related.

Last edited:
According to Diamond's website, Rogue is scheduled to arrive today! Yay! She should look great next to Black Widow I and II! :banana

Back