Bowen Designs Upcoming Kitty Pryde of the X-Men FS Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Randy Bowen, of Bowen Designs, has posted the following drawings on our site. He's giving us examples of his thoughts towards designing a Kitty Pryde of the X-Men FS statue. He wants to know what we think of these concepts & if we have any ideas, such as...does the statue need to depict her using her powers? You're welcome to stop by our site & participate in the discussion or reply here & I'll see to it that I give him a link to this thread.

613310270_DkEfF-L.jpg

613310253_AcTDN-L.jpg

4 looks like a winner.

Bowen is going all out with NEW characters.

Def # 4, but i think this costume choice is a good one, it beats the ultimate version but i do like the blue and yellow one as well.

#1 or #3 for me. #2 is too complicated, and #4 looks too much like a lot of OTHER Marvel females. I would prefer a statue that looks more unique to the character, and is simple, yet elegant.

I like 2 and 4 but I think it's really the same thing. What I think would be better is something in the style of 2 and 4 but having her phase through something familiar from the mansion. Maybe a danger room threat?

So in summary, I pick 5 or 6.

Last edited:
Bowen Designs Kitty Pryde

643790775_T5U44-XL.jpg

Several more pics available on my site in the Sneak Peeks section and in the Bowen Section. :)

Looks like he didn't use any of our ideas. :lol

Personally, I don't think the pose and the body style is very "Kitty-like". Also, I know it is tough to pull off, but this looks like a pretty half-assed attempt of demonstrating her phasing powers in statue form.

Back