Just cancelled

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordTiminator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just cancelled my berserker.
Over $140.00 shipping they can shive it.
Cancelled all future orders as well.
Good luck to the freak who gets mine.

Do you live in the U.S.? Regardless, that seems very high, I totally get why you would cancel.

The shipping on mine from Cali to Ohio was $46. I wish we had a choice on shipping because I would go the cheapest route even if it took longer to get here.

Wow the shipping some of you pay is just crazy. Even you Ween, $46 seems high considering your in the U.S. I never thought about it before but I guess being so close to SS saves me quite a bit on shipping.

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your Berserker LordTiminator. :(

Wow the shipping some of you pay is just crazy. Even you Ween, $46 seems high considering your in the U.S. I never thought about it before but I guess being so close to SS saves me quite a bit on shipping.

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your Berserker LordTiminator. :(

I don't know for sure but FedEx would probably be cheaper but they alway use UPS. Grand total for my Berserker was $366.65. :horror

i live in CANADA
And being someone who collected and sold sideshow
for almost ten years it was a K.I.T.N.
As a customer I should have a say how it should be shipped.
But sideshow chooses for you and you have no say.
But seriously, I thought I wqas a customer.

I agree that is total bull crap
I cancelled my Berserker Order because I'm in NZ and the shipping was going to cost about $300NZ

i live in CANADA
And being someone who collected and sold sideshow
for almost ten years it was a K.I.T.N.
As a customer I should have a say how it should be shipped.
But sideshow chooses for you and you have no say.
But seriously, I thought I wqas a customer.

I'm sorry to hear of your recent situation LordTiminator.

Sideshow Collectibles does use two carriers to ship to Canada (FedEx and UPS). Customers may call before their order ships to see if their preferred carrier (UPS or FEDEx) can be used to ship their item. There may be situations where one or the other HAS to be used to ship the item, but I know that with enough time prior to shipment there is a CHANCE a choice can be made as to ones carrier preference. This is also the case for U.S. shipments as well. Doesn't hurt to give Customer Service a call to see if anything can be arranged.

Of course I do know it can be pricey (at times) to ship through either of the carriers listed above, so perhaps my suggestions won't help, but thought I'd bring these tidbits of information up.:D

International Delivery/carrier info

U.S. Delivery/Carrier info

I'm sorry to hear of your recent situation LordTiminator.

Sideshow Collectibles does use two carriers to ship to Canada (FedEx and UPS). Customers may call before their order ships to see if their preferred carrier (UPS or FEDEx) can be used to ship their item. There may be situations where one or the other HAS to be used to ship the item, but I know that with enough time prior to shipment there is a CHANCE a choice can be made as to ones carrier preference. This is also the case for U.S. shipments as well. Doesn't hurt to give Customer Service a call to see if anything can be arranged.

Of course I do know it can be pricey (at times) to ship through either of the carriers listed above, so perhaps my suggestions won't help, but thought I'd bring these tidbits of information up.:D

International Delivery/carrier info

U.S. Delivery/Carrier info

They need to start estimating their shipping higher because it's usually very off.

I'm sure they're getting a bulk deal with UPS to ship in the US. Asking to have something sent FedEx then would only cost more. :(

They could send it USPS parcel post for all I care as long as I get it. :lol

Back