D23 Expo '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Sept. 10-13 Anaheim, CA. Anyone planning on going to this?

I have a ^^^^in' wedding to go to on Sept. 12, but I plan on going on the 11th and 13th.

"the biggest and most exciting gathering of all things Disney EVER!!", sounds like it's gonna be awesome. Hmm, I wonder if Sideshow will have some sort of presence there.

Sept. 10-13 Anaheim, CA. Anyone planning on going to this?

I have a ^^^^in' wedding to go to on Sept. 12, but I plan on going on the 11th and 13th.

"the biggest and most exciting gathering of all things Disney EVER!!", sounds like it's gonna be awesome. Hmm, I wonder if Sideshow will have some sort of presence there.

I'm going for the 4 days, already have my tickets and the Wednesday before it going to the Haunted Mansion event. I've got the whole week planned out:
Sunday-Disneyland Half-Marathon
Sunday Night to Tuesday Night-Driving to Vegas
Wednesday-Haunted Mansion Event
Thursday to Sunday- D23 Expo

Can't make this but I'm interested to see what comes of it. There is a lot of backlash about what Disney is actually offering for their official membership, a lot of Disney boards are protesting joining because there isn't a lot of payoff for what you get. In order to counter that it seems that Disney is planning on making major theme park announcements for all of their parks as well as announcing things that usually are done in separate press conferences. If you follow Disney's plans for D23 it sounds like they are planning on eventually turning it into their version of Macworld.

I wish I could go. California get's everything. :(

If any D23 Memebers are going and can get me the Exclusive Vinylmations please let me know. :)

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Can't make this but I'm interested to see what comes of it. There is a lot of backlash about what Disney is actually offering for their official membership, a lot of Disney boards are protesting joining because there isn't a lot of payoff for what you get. In order to counter that it seems that Disney is planning on making major theme park announcements for all of their parks as well as announcing things that usually are done in separate press conferences. If you follow Disney's plans for D23 it sounds like they are planning on eventually turning it into their version of Macworld.

It will be interesting to see how that goes.

Back