Blondes,brunette or red

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favourite hair colour?

• Blonde

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Brunette

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Red

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perfer Brunette's here with Red heads a close second. I have a theory about red heads I have noticed which I have shared with a few friends and they agree. Hope I don't offend any females here but it seems to me red heads are either very beautiful or very ugly I never see any plain looking ones. That is me though and it might be full of crap :D

I have to say brunettes, but reds are hot. And as long as they are true reds and the cuffs match the collar. :cool:

lol... actually... it looks a lot blonder cause of the highlights... but it is not colored completely... lol... I have changed a lot of haircolors in my life... but sunny Miami I wanted it lighter... :naughty

Nice pic Nessa, you look purdy!

I am a brunette, but I sometimes go red or use red highlights.

One of Nine said:
Perfer Brunette's here with Red heads a close second. I have a theory about red heads I have noticed which I have shared with a few friends and they agree. Hope I don't offend any females here but it seems to me red heads are either very beautiful or very ugly I never see any plain looking ones. That is me though and it might be full of crap :D

My thoughts as well, always have preferred brunettes but the few redheads that are hot are absolutely gorgeous.

Wow Ness, can I change my vote? Your avatar has made an old man very happy!

I would also like to thank you for providing me with enough jokes (in the sandbox) to start a stand-up routine!!!

Have a fantastic New Year and enjoy Miami!:peace

Last edited:
thamesvalidude said:
Wow Ness, can I change my vote? Your avatar has made an old man very happy!

I would also like to thank you for providing me with enough jokes (in the sandbox) to start a stand-up routine!!!

Have a fantastic New Year and enjoy Miami!:peace

You are too sweet :) As long as I can make people happy I am happy too... just don't see how my avatar can do that lol.

Bring on the jokes... lucky I am not a real blonde. Well dark blonde is my original color but it goes towards brownish. lol

Have a wonderful New Year too... be safe... and may 2006 be THE year for everybody.

:peace

So I'm guessing this is a poll for color you prefer on others. Personally it doesn't matter to me as long as they keep their hair clean, the right cut for them and styled nicely. :D

As for what I prefer on myself I like reds/burgandies or black (which isn't a choice I see:rolleyes:).

Back