A Petition for General Veers!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Super Freak
Reaction score
As a longtime Star Wars fan, I have always loved the General Veers character.

Maybe he didn't have the dramatic death scene that others like Ozzel and Piett did, but that's part of the attraction.

He was one of Vader's Generals that got the job done, stomping the Rebels on Hoth.

I want a General Veers figure, with removable ATAT helmet, goggles & chest armor. They could reuse an existing body and uniform, requiring only a new head and armor pieces described above.

I can't be the only guy who feels Veers has been slighted thus far..

Support General Veers for future SSC production!!!!

Re: A Petitiot for General Veers!!!!

yes..it should be "petition"..I was too into the nature of the post when I started typing..my bad.

fail.jpg

But yeah, Veers would be cool. :D

Oh Neil-eee-ooooooooooo..... COme her buddy Change the nice man's thread title.. come on boy! Come on!

I think I can hear him.

niknakcopy.jpg

/signed

Although, I think you'll need a few more lol

Count me in. I would love to have some SnowTroopers and AT-AT Drivers to go with this guy.

Yes a Veers would be nice. But i could imagine a 1000 other characters before him...

I'd be interested in Veers as well... full AT-AT get-up please.

Veers would be a hard one to pass up

Ive passed on a lot that SSC has put out recently, especially their armour

A Veers wouldnt matter if his armour was grey , its supposed to be

but a Jabba Goon, Veers, decent affordable tie pilot or a Greedo they would have to be purchased

I want this figure too. I liked General Veers, one of the coolest Imperials, in the middle of enemy fire and one of the few not so afraid of Vader. I need him to be with full AT-AT gear. And when SS does him I'm sure the Snowtrooper is not far behind or viceversa. I already have Julian Glover's (Gen. Veers) autograph on photos and MR plaques.

lol
Dont we have a want list thread for figures.
It would be a pass for me, he is a cool character just not cool enough to have a figure of for me.

:lecture :lecture :lecture Instead of clogging up these forums with a bunch of irrelevant "petitiot" threads, it'd be better served to post wants in the Wish List thread. Besides, what good is a petition of 100 freaks gonna do toward expecting to have SS make a figure with an ES of 2000+? :huh

Maybe, at least, we should create a petition requiring freaks to run a spell check on the title before creating a new thread? :p

Been posting my desire for a veers character for a long time.

Cool Ex. could be the console panel with holo Vader on it. "You may start your landing."

Or a good way to sell these Officers would be Ex parts that would build Vader's meditation chamber.

Ok, maybe I am dreaming now.

Back