Hello all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrisisIdentity87

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey there fellow collectors!

I am new to the boards here, and ehh fairly new to Sideshow products. My first sideshow product was the AH! Emma Frost Maquette, and of course that was the beginning of theever expensive habit of collecting premium collectibles.:woo

I have always collected superhero related items like action figures, busts, etc. But I would say within the past year is when I finally was able to start purchasing the higher end collectibles, and haven't stopped since. I collect a host of items from various companies but mostly stay with Marvel and DC items from Bowen, DC Direct, and now Sideshow.

I am sadly running out of space, and wonder what will happen when all the new pieces I have on order when they come in.....:banghead:dunno

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me...always up for a conversation, and would help in getting to know you all as well which I hope to do!:clap

:welcome

your Avatar is nice, and im running into the same problem with the space thing, guess youll be hanging out a lot in the Marvel and DC section ill be seeing you there :peace

Welcome. You picked a great first SS piece to get hooked on. White Queen was my first Marvel Lady as well.

:welcome

your Avatar is nice, and im running into the same problem with the space thing, guess youll be hanging out a lot in the Marvel and DC section ill be seeing you there :peace

Thanks!
Yes I thought four bookshelves would always be plenty....now I see that it's hardly enough haha! So many nice pieces, yet so little space *sigh*

Welcome. You picked a great first SS piece to get hooked on. White Queen was my first Marvel Lady as well.

I was quite content with Emma as my first piece, and previously never having a SS piece, and then when she arrived I was def. blown away by the size...now I can't get enough! :rotfl

Welcome! :wave

Yes I thought four bookshelves would always be plenty....now I see that it's hardly enough haha! So many nice pieces, yet so little space *sigh*

I know what you mean... When I first started collecting I thought a shelf I already had on my wall was enough space. I couldn't have been more wrong... :lol

Welcome! :wave

I know what you mean... When I first started collecting I thought a shelf I already had on my wall was enough space. I couldn't have been more wrong... :lol

Thanks!
I really wish there was an IKEA at least remotely close to me...but alas no luck :( I think the nearest is like a few states over!:mad::huh

:welcome to the Forums! Enjoy yourself among the Freaks!! :welcome

Alas, space is an issue for me right now too. :monkey2 The time is fast approaching when I'm gonna have to start rotating pieces.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

:welcome to the Forums! Enjoy yourself among the Freaks!!

Alas, space is an issue for me right now too. The time is fast approaching when I'm gonna have to start rotating pieces.

Welcome to the Freaks Show!!

:wave Howdy! :welcome to the Freaks Show! :rock

Space is always a problem with this hobby...that and money! :lol

:banana Welcome To The Show

welcome!! to the show. :gun..............:woo

Thanks guys!!:family

I've seen a common theme for most of us here: space and money all seem to diminish with each new piece that comes out....oh what a hobby!! LOL

Back