Best PF of the Year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best Premium Format of 2009/

• Total voters

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there are some still to come out, but which one do you think is the best Premium format of 2009.....so far...

Berserker for me....

Last edited:
I haven't received mine yet, but judging by the pics I would have to go with Berserker EX.

PZ EX. coming in at second for me.

If you own the HB II PF ex, you know you have the year's best.

I have seen a lot of those other PFs. While nice, they are not as good as the HB II PF ex. Love the pose, sculpt, materials, execution, and the exclusive piece it comes with.

Great guys!

I'd like to see everyone voting. I actually think that if T-800 PF's body was bulkier how it supposed to be in the movie, it would have been number 1 for me. The best face sculpt ever, great outfit, but it lacks on proportions.

Conan is great but I think the paint job wasn't as good as it could have been. But overall it is a great PF. I love the base.

After seeing all of them in person, I think Berserker comes first. It is an amazing detailed piece. It is powerful and extremely well sculpted. The face is great and that head he's holding is disgusting, yet beautiful....:horror

Second, but not far, Hellboy II. I think it is way better than the first and I love the pose, the detail, the base, the guns..... It display beautifully too....

Third, i think it is Patient Zero. I saw both Conan and PZ and PZ just has so much personality and the detail on that piece is insane. It definitely tells a story. Even the base as simple as it is, goes really well with the overall sculpt. The paint job was so well done too. Conan will take a close 4th place.

Just my humble opinion....:D

Cheers

Bear

Abomination by far...compared to the rest on that list.

I dont own any of these but....as a layperson I would say HB II is the best looking...

1. Berserker
2. Hellboy II
3. Patient Zero
4. Conan
5. T-800
6. King Leonidas
7. Abomination
8. Elvira

Back